We’re nearing the road to the final of the tournament now. With the first lot of round of 16 games being played, England, Netherlands, France and Argentina all qualifying, the second lot of games are all ready to get started. It means that there’s another two days of great soccer coming up. We’ve taken a look to see what top value bets you can find over the next two days.
Japan vs Croatia: Top Value Bets
This is possibly the biggest wild card of the round of 16. Although Croatia have the better team on paper, Japan have already shocked the world after beating both Spain and Germany in the group stages. Both sides of the Japanese side have been shown over the course of the tournament so far though, with a loss to Costa Rica showing that they are vulnerable. Croatia are no pushovers though, after making the final in the last tournament they will want to go a step further this time.
Japan vs Croatia: Handicap Top Value Bets
The top value for this game is most likely going to be found in the handicap market. Japan will be undoubted underdogs here, even with their group stage heroics being taken into account. It means that you could get even better odds on a Japan win by using the handicap market. It’s important to look into the stats first though. Remember that Japan has not won a game by more than a goal at the tournament so far. It means that if you can find a crypto sportsbook that offers a draw bet for Japan -1, you’ll get the best possible value.
Brazil vs South Korea: Top Value Bets
With Wolves man Hee Chan Hwang firing South Korea through the group stages, a game against Brazil is the dream game for many players. However, don’t be fooled. South Korea are not coming here just to make up the numbers. After making it to the semi finals in 2002, the South Korean players will want to outdo the achievements of the team that came before. With Brazil missing a lot of players, and Neymar lacking fitness, this could be a legendary opportunity for the South Korean players.
Brazil vs South Korea: Goal Scorer Top Value Bets
Heung Min Son has been slightly out of sorts at the tournament so far, but other players have stepped up to fill the gap. With Neymar looking as though he will play in the game, it means that there are two options here for a goal scorer bet in this game. Hee Chan Hwang is the obvious choice from South Korea. He’s had some troubles with Wolves, but a lot of that can be attributed to the team struggling and him being played out of position. For South Korea he has been in excellent form and looks dangerous. The other choice is Neymar. The script is written for him to come back into the team and fire them into the quarter finals. An anytime goal scorer bet on either of these players, or as a parlay, should provide good value here.
Morocco vs Spain: Top Value Bets
Spain have been a hit and miss team at the tournament so far. They unleashed an epic performance against Costa Rica that had many people thinking they would be the team to beat. They then followed this up with a draw against Germany and a loss against Japan. Is it a case of peaking too early for the Spanish team? Morocco on the other hand have shown that team spirit, quality and fight can achieve great things.
Morocco vs Spain: Over/Under Top Value Bets
The over/under market is where the top value bets can be found here. Both goals and cards should give great value in this game. Morocco are a strong team that likes a robust tackle. With Spain being more technically minded, it’s likely that a fair few cards will be handed out here. Over 5.5 cards in the game is a solid bet, or over 3.5 cards for Morocco if you want to take a risk. Over 2.5 goals for the game should also provide good value. You can use in-play betting here to get better value on that bet if you like.
Portugal vs Switzerland: Top Value Bets
This should be a foregone conclusion. Portugal have a lot more talent in their ranks than the Swiss side, so expect to see Portugal making their way into the next round. It could just be wishful thinking as many people want to see Messi and Ronaldo tangle with each other one more time.
Portugal vs Switzerland: Handicap Top Value Bets
Despite what the romantics of soccer might think, Portugal should be winning this game. Neves and Nunes are two extremely talented players in the middle of the pitch, Ronaldo still has a goal scoring instinct and Felix is a prodigious talent. A Portugal -2 handicap bet should provide solid value for this game.
Top Value Bets at Top Crypto Sportsbooks
Our list of the best crypto sportsbooks will make sure that you can find the very best top value bets around. Just take a look through our selection and from there you can choose the right crypto betting site for your needs.
- Good range of crypto payments
- Excellent choice of sports
- Fantastic selection of betting markets
- Superb bonuses
- No traditional welcome bonus is available
- There are transaction fees in place
- Solid choice of cryptocurrencies for betting
- Players can use multiple cryptocurrencies on a single account
- Excellent selection of sports and betting markets
- Fast registration with easy access
- Live support sometimes uses a chatbot to communicate with players
- Withdrawal limits are pretty low
- Fast and secure deposits and withdrawals
- 24/7 customer support
- Multiple crypto options
- Multi-lingual support
- No welcome bonus
- Supports fiat and crypto transactions
- Impressive VIP rewards
- Mobile-friendly platform
- Excellent site design and layout
- Limited reload offers for existing punters
- There’s no downloadable mobile application
- Good odds.
- Better than Nitrogen Sports.
- Good option for US bettors.
- Good privacy.
- Longstanding trusted operator.
- Why does it exist as well as Nitrogen Sports?
- Bitcoin only.
- Lots of promos and offers
- High betting limits
- Attractive bonuses
- Unreliable customer support
- Big choice of different welcome bonuses
- Large selection of sports and markets
- Most popular cryptocurrencies available
- Fast payouts on withdrawals
- A minimum withdrawal amount of $50
- Fantastic sports welcome bonus
- Excellent crypto payment choices
- Huge range of sports betting markets
- Lots of crypto casino gaming options
- No mobile app
- Responsive 24/7 support
- Accepts crypto
- Holds a Curaçao license
- User-friendly interface
- No mobile app for iOS users
- Restricted in some countries
- No fees on crypto payments
- Fast transactions with instant processing
- Superb choice of sports betting markets
- Excellent live dealer games
- Live chat requires sign up before using
- No eSports betting options
- Superb free bet welcome bonus
- Accepts crypto as a payment method
- Features plenty of sports and markets
- Lots of different countries can play at Bruce Pokies
- Unknown operator and no license
- Maximum winnings of $50,000
- No live chat
- Crypto welcome bonus available for sports
- Good crypto payment choices
- Massive choice of sports and markets
- Features a Telegram support channel
- No on-site live chat
- Huge range of restricted countries
- Over 30 sports market
- European and Asian view
- Cryptocurrency accepted
- Few country restrictions
- No sportsbook promotions
- Absence of VIP/Loyalty program
- Fast payouts for crypto players
- Excellent range of poker games and events
- Virtual sports selection is superb
- Excellent welcome bonus, with a crypto option
- No sports or eSports options
- No live chat available