- Stylish and intuitive website
- Strong customer support department
- Supports crypto and fiat
- Many country restrictions
- No welcome bonus
What is Fairspin Sportsbook?
Bookmaker Fairspin.io touts itself as a convenient, reliable, and profitable betting site. It’s a one-of-a-kind blockchain project with lots of sports and esports markets, payment options, innovative features, and a great reputation. Since its inception in 2018, it has incorporated different strategies to attract customers and offer them a unique experience. Punters enjoy numerous bonus offers, video broadcasts and streams of their favorite sports, timely customer support, and unmatched safety. The operator focuses on a wide global gambling community regulated offshore in Curacao under eGaming license number 1668/JAZ. It’s available in at least ten languages across multiple devices, making it a go-to site for many players worldwide. Techcore, the company behind it, also runs other successful brands, so you can rest assured there is a competent management team in place. Let’s now break down and explain every detail about this site succinctly.
Our Fairspin review found that the operator has a user-friendly website designed for punters of all skill levels. The interface comes with a black and dark gray theme garnished with golden yellow to give it a royal finish. The homepage is filled with casino games and promos. Use the vertical menu on the left-hand side of the page to toggle between the sportsbook and casino. The bookmaking section displays promos and some of the best available odds on the upper side. Below this is a quick description of what to expect. Once you log in, you will be welcomed by a minimalist betting terminal with a full list of supported sports on the left menu. Sign-up takes less than two minutes as you only need to provide an email address, create a strong password and submit your phone number. You can start playing without any verifications including KYC, though this might be mandatory later. Everything is quite intuitive, so you should be able to start betting within a few minutes of registration. Several payment options are accepted including top cryptos and fiat funding methods. Transactions are generally quick, especially if you use digital coins. Click on “History” to track your past payments.
You can bet on Fairspin Casino using the mobile version platform. There is no downloadable Android or iOS app. Instead, the website is designed in HTML 5 to make it accessible to all mobile users regardless of the device they are using. Mobile apps usually leave out gamers on alternative operating systems like Huawei and Windows. The operator’s mobile website is highly responsive, fast, and efficient. It automatically adjusts to fit any screen size. The only difference with the PC version is the smaller mobile device screen. Otherwise, you get all features available to PC gamers. Its sensitive touch-screen capabilities including multi-touch give it the much-needed speed to perform different actions promptly. Everything from signing up to funding your account, placing bets, and cashing out using Fairspin mobile website was smooth during this research.
We never bother signing up with a bookie unless we are sure it gives competitive odds. The operator offers attractive odds whether you bet on the match winner, double chance, a draw, under, over, or both to score. The odds come in decimal format by default. Go to settings, beneath the bet slip to change your language or odds format. The website also offers American, Hong Kong, Fractional, Malaysian, and Indonesian odds formats.
Range of bets
Range of sports, leagues and events: We found out during this Fairspin review that the operator is powered by Betsy Games and offers 2,000+ markets and more than 70,000 monthly events. We enjoyed a great mix of both classic and modern bets. The more popular a competition, the more markets you will find on the bookie. Football is the most popular sport in the sportsbook. You will find all major international competitions like the Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, and UEFA. The site also lists key local tournaments from at least 125 nations globally including Albania, Angola, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Iraq, Malawi, Nigeria, and Senegal. Basketball, tennis, Ice Hockey, handball, rugby, badminton, and other sports are also broadly covered. Specials such as major political and entertainment events like the US election and the Oscars are offered too. The average payout stands at about 93%, which is quite at par with other operators like Vave, BC.Game and BetOnline.
Fairspin’s live betting section was our favorite during this research. It’s a fun and fast platform that takes the entire betting experience to a new dimension. You are likely to find over 150 in-play options across different sports at any time. While we did not find a live-streaming feature, we were quite impressed by the live betting tracker. It shows you in real-time how long the game has lasted, and stats like attacks from each side, ball possession, shots on target, yellow and red cards, corners, and more.
In eSports, we found a variety of leading titles ranging from Dota 2, CS:GO, and Valorant. The bookie also allows punters to wager on eFootball, eBasketball, and eHockey. Despite the availability of these options, we felt Fairspin fell short in this section. League of Legends, which was the largest eSport, as of writing this, was missing on the website.
You will be spoilt for choice when it comes to payment methods. We found multiple options on this website. The best news is that they are all easy to use. So it is upon you to pick what works. As a Web3 community, we always prioritize digital coins due to the multiple benefits they carry.
Fairspin promotes the use of cryptocurrencies hence letting players fund their accounts with a choice of fourteen coins. You can use USDT, BTC, ETH, LTC, TRX, XRP, BNB, BUSD, DOGE, and USDC. Simply go to the payments page by clicking the green “Deposit” button at the right upper corner of the dashboard. Select your preferred coin, specify the network you want to use, insert your deposit amount then complete the payment. A minimum of 50 USDT or equivalent in any other virtual currency is required. No maximum amount was indicated during this review. If you don’t have cryptocurrencies and are less worried about revealing your identity, you can select one of the fiat payment options provided. Fairspin accepts visa cards and more than five wallets including Perfect Money, Skrill, and Jeton. The minimum amount remains the same and the maximum may vary based on the fiat method selected. All payments will reflect in your gambling account within a few seconds to minutes.
You can cash out using any of the methods used for deposit. However, the operators require players to make withdrawals using the same network used to finance their accounts. This is an important requirement otherwise your funds may get lost permanently. We did not get subjected to any maximum withdrawal limitations during this research. However, fiat payment methods may impose certain caps. Although the bookie doesn’t impose fees on funds during cashout, players might still need to settle some fees based on the method they use. For example, Ethereum users will pay network gas fees, while those using Skrill will be subjected to up to 4.99% withdrawal charges. Transactions are processed instantly, so the final amount of time it takes for you to access your money simply depends on the channel you used. Of course, crypto enthusiasts receive funds the fastest.
Customer serviceAs a customer centered operator, Fairspin offers players multiple ways to seek help whenever necessary. We prefer first going through the FAQs page whenever we run into trouble while using a gambling site. This operator has a detailed page with solutions to over 30 commonly asked questions ranging from registration issues, and payment challenges, to questions about wagering. Hit the chat icon at the bottom right of the website to contact customer care. Here you will find three options, live human chat, telegram bot, and messenger. The first two are the fastest. You can use the bot for any general questions regarding the website. Complex issues might be better addressed by a real human. On average, it takes less than three minutes to get connected to a live support agent. The team of customer care is friendly and always eager to help. It’s highly knowledgeable and easy to interact with. We received accurate replies to our questions almost instantly. Click on “Contact Us” under the information menu in the footer for more client support options. Here you will find the support email “ [email protected]” and phone number “+ 31 (97) 010280059.” While calling the bookie is also a fast method of finding help, the wait time before being connected to a support agent may vary depending on the number of calls ahead of yours. Also, keep in mind that calls may incur charges. Although these are not official help channels, Fairspin has a strong Instagram following exceeding 3,800+. The page is quite active so you may want to follow it for regular updates. We did not find a player chat feature on the platform during this research. We hope it will be introduced in the future. As an international betting site, it supports multiple languages. You can access it in English, Cestina, German, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Indonesian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, and Turkish.
Privacy and security
The gaming industry is a top priority for hackers due to the amount of money transacted. In 2022 alone, the sector was valued at over 63 billion. We hence place a lot of emphasis on security and privacy when conducting operator reviews. Although blockchain is decentralized, we believe gaming platforms should be licensed to prove legitimacy and guarantee safety to players. They should display this information on their website for verification. This website is licensed in Curacao under eGaming license number 1668/JAZ. It’s owned and operated by Techcore Holding B.V, a service provider keen on offering quality to punters. We also noted that the gambling platform is protected by a 256-bit SSL encryption technology provided by Cloudflare. This means all customer data is covered by a secure wall, and is always transmitted in an encoded format.
Upon signing up, you are only required to submit your email address, a phone number and create a strong password. This leaves your site vulnerable as anyone can access it if they gain access to your password. For enhanced safety, you can go to “Security” under the “Settings” tab to activate Google 2FA. This will require anyone trying to sign in to your account to provide a second verification, which is impossible unless they have access to your phone. The terms and conditions indicate that the bookie conducts regular system checks to test factors such as functionality, transactions, betting rules, and general process flows to ensure compliance and customer safety. The KYC verification process helps ensure you are the right owner of the account and that you have attained the legal age for gambling. If you are struggling with wagering, reach out to the customer care department to request a short break, or quit permanently through self-exclusion.
Crypto Gambling Awards
Fairspin’s excellence is emphasized by the awards it has won. So far the website lists that it has taken home SBC Awards, which recognize the best sportsbooks by considering factors such as security, payment methods, platform data, and general user experience. We also noticed that the company was crowned the EGR Award winner in 2019. Like SBC, it recognizes the achievements of the leading industry players.
Bettors in the following countries are geo-blocked by Fairspin:
- Iran (Islamic Republic of)
- Korea (Republic of)
- Lao People's Democratic Republic
- Syrian Arab Republic
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- United States of America
Fairspin aims to offer its services to all gamblers globally, but certain international laws restrict it from doing so. It’s always important to check the countries banned by an operator before signing up. Ignoring this aspect may see you lose your funds if caught playing on a site that bans gamblers from your region.
One of the most attractive features we found about this operator is the multiple rewards it offers its users. You should never run out of funds to wager on your favorite sports while using this platform. Here is a breakdown of what we found.
Welcome Bonus Offer
Bookmakers offer welcome bonuses to new players on their website to help them start the journey with a good buffer against losses. This is also a popular method used to attract new customers. Fairspin has a lucrative registration perk but it only targets casino players. Sports bettors are left out. This was quite disappointing. We hope a sports registration perk will be introduced in the future.
Existing Customer Promos
- Sports Rakeback: Bettors using this site get a rakeback for every wager they place. The cashback is paid in the platform’s own token TFS. You stake these rewards in the “Hold to Earn” program to earn interest, or simply use them to place more bets. We did not find any other bonuses during this review.
We found a five-tier exclusive loyalty plan on this website. Bettors automatically enroll upon signing up and placing their first wager. The amount of tokens held determines your VIP score. You need a minimum score of 6,000 points to move to the second level. Here you take home an extra 10% from your weekly bets. The highest level, VIP Club Platinum Card, requires 25,000,000 loyalty points and grants you a 10% daily cashback with zero rollover requirements. You also get a staking limit coefficient of 15,000, which determines how many TFS tokens you can stake in Hold2Earn.
How does Fairspin Compare to Other Sportsbooks?
Fairspin vs. TrustDice
- Bonuses: Fairspin and TrustDice may not have the most appealing bonuses we’ve seen in the business. The latter offers new players a free welcome bet of up to 30 USDT on any bet with odds greater than 1.60. The way this works is that you must gamble with your own money. If you win, you keep everything. If you lose, your money is returned to your account. Its counterpart, on the other hand, had no registration benefit. Its bettors, however, receive a rakeback on every bet they place. The payback is provided in TFS, the company’s native token, which can also be staked in the Hold2Earn scheme for additional interest. TrustDice had no continuing reward initiatives. Fairspin also has a loyalty program where members get weekly cash back limits. Its competitor doesn’t have a VIP plan.
- Sports, Bets, and Odds: Both bookmakers offer major sporting events, including football, baseball, basketball, tennis, boxing, and golf. Most main international leagues, including the NHL, NBA, Serie A, La Liga, and others, are available too. You will find decimal, fractional, American, Indonesian, Hong Kong, and Malaysian odds versions on both sites. The average payout level for TrustDice is about 94%, a percentage higher than its competitor. TrustDice takes the day in terms of the number of the betting opportunities offered, with over 45+ unique sports. Apart from the major sports mentioned already, it also lists less popular ones like beach soccer, beach volleyball, bowls, water polo, squash, speedway, snooker, pesapallo, indy racing, Formula E, and Formula 1. Nevertheless, its counterpart which has only about 27 sports lists more monthly events. The eSports experience at TrustDice is much better; the website doesn’t leave out any trending titles. Its competitor didn’t have League of Legends as of writing this.
- Payments: Both sites offer diverse payment options. However, Fairspin has a wider range of funding channels compared to its counterpart. TrustDice only supports five cryptocurrencies, mainly BTC, ETH, USDT, USDC, and its native token TXT. Fiat users can only transact in KRW, JPY, and EUR. Its competitor on the other hand supports USDT, BTC, ETH, LTC, TRX, XRP, BNB, BUSD, DOGE, and USDC. In addition, it has a native token TFS. Fiat users can complete payments with a Visa card and select e-wallets including MuchBetter, Perfect Money, Skrill, and Jeton. Transaction speeds are near instant on both operators. Bettors don’t incur any platform fees when transacting.
- User Experience: Both platforms come in a sleek and modern design. While we found them quite minimalistic, TrustDice seemed simpler to use than its counterpart. Fairspins comes with a black and gray background with a touch of yellow gold while its competitor has a purple theme. TrustDice offers a broader gaming selection both in the sports and eSports section. It also comes with an instant betting feature, which is not available at Fairspins. Both sites offer different types of bonuses, and multiple payment options and are reliable. The ultimate choice between the two sites goes down to one’s preferences and priorities.
Fairspin vs. Sportsbet.io
- Bonuses: Sportsbet.io and its counterpart do not have a welcome bonus. They compensate for this shortcoming by offering ongoing perks including highly rewarding loyalty programs. Sportsbet users benefit from lots of sports-focused rewards such as the 4-3-Free, Crypto King bonus, EPL offers, price boosts, multi-boost, bet insurance, jockey boost, NBA leaderboard offers, Arsenal Victory cashback, and Bet Free-6-6. It’s clearly one of the most attractive websites when it comes to sports bonuses. Its competitor only has a single sports offer. Both sites have impressive loyalty plans but we liked Sportsbet more. It offers great experiences money cannot buy. On top of rake back and other cash rewards, members get personalized services through a dedicated VIP manager. The VIP Clubhouse also comes with higher betting limits, wager-free promos, and exclusive bespoke promos.
- Sports, Bets, and Odds: Sportsbet focuses on football strongly. This can be seen from the multiple endorsements and partnerships it has made internationally. It sponsors Arsenal, Southampton, and Sao Paulo FC alongside other collaborations with sports celebrities like baseball star Akifumi Takahashi. It also lists rugby, boxing, cricket, basketball, handball, hockey, and baseball. In fact, it had a bigger sportsbook than Fairspin as of writing this. It offered at least 51 varieties, almost double what you will find in its competitor. eSports and Virtual sports enthusiasts will have something to play on either website. League of the Legends lovers might be disappointed as none of the platforms offer this title. In terms of odds, Fairspin takes the day with a wide odds format variety. Sportsbet only lists odds in Decimal, American, and Hong Kong formats.
- Payments: Both sites are crypto-focused operators. Sportsbet.io accepts BTC, USDT, ETH, TRX, LTC, XRP, ADA, DOGE, BNB, BUSD, and TON. It also supports the Brazilian Real (BRL), Japanese Yen (JPY), Canadian Dollar (CAD), and Chinese Yuan (CNY). Its competitor, on the other hand, accepts USDT, BTC, ETH, LTC, TRX, XRP, BNB, BUSD, DOGE, TFS, and USDC. Furthermore, punters can finance their accounts using fiat currency via a visa card and a select variety of e-wallets. Transactions are free and near-instant on both sites.
- User Experience: We had a great experience wagering on both Fairspin bookmaker and Sportsbet.io. They come in a black and gray dominated background and are differentiated by a touch of gold for the former, and green for Sportsbet.io. The latter has a simpler interface than its counterpart. It’s also more intuitive and attractive. Both hold Curacao licenses, are SSL-secured, offer 2FA protection, and generally feel safe to use. It’s upon you to select your favorite option depending on what you are looking for.
Fairspin.io is a distinctive and cutting-edge bookmaker with a wide selection of sports markets and betting opportunities. Because of its strong commitment to fairness, safety, and openness, it’s an excellent option for gamblers seeking a novel experience. It provides a level of security and transparency that is uncommon in conventional sportsbooks because of its many cryptocurrency payment choices, blockchain technology, and use of its own token for transactions. The website’s user-friendly, streamlined interface offers a wonderful user experience. Since the operator has a highly responsive HTML5 developed mobile web browser interface, the absence of a mobile app is not a disadvantage. We endorse it!