Anonymous end-to-end crypto dice sites offer the following advantages over government currency sites.
- Unrestricted; all dice sites listed here accept players from the United States of America.
- Almost free and instant deposits and withdrawals of any amount 24/7.
- Dice sites save so much in banking and compliance that they can give higher payouts.
- Playing anonymously makes it
- Impossible for a dice site to limit you from winning too much.
- Impossible for a dice site to sell or misuse your personal information.
- Easier to avoid legal and tax issues.
Overall score 88%
- Large max bet.
- Fun Jackpot.
- Longstanding trusted operator.
- Good privacy.
- Bitcoin only.
- Fees for frequent withdrawals.
Not recommended dice sites
We have reviewed other dice sites that do not meet our standards and requirements. They may have stopped operating, they may not be end-to-end crypto or they may be very low quality or scammy.
These reviews were accurate when published however they are no longer updated. In any case, you simply don’t want to bet at these places.
- 1xBit – questionable competence and integrity.
- 999Dice – closed.
- BetBTC – ceased operations as of September 1st 2021.
- Fortunejack – questionable competence and integrity.
- GigaBet – closed.
- OneHash – closed.