What is Personal Data?
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about a person from which that person can be identified (“Personal Data”). It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). If you have any questions about how we use your Personal Data, please contact the data controller at Contact Us.
What Personal Information is Collected and How?
We collect and process data about you depending on which of the following categories you belong to:
Browsing Through the Site:
With regard to each of your visits to our Site, whether you have a User Account (as defined below) or not, we might automatically collect the following information:
Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, your internet service provider (ISP), your device, your location, your operating system and platform and other online identifiers. While this information is non-personal, we do treat it with the same level of security and afford it the protection we afford to your Personal Data. It is only used for internal analysis of user trends so that we can best optimize the Site to offer a superior online experience.
If you use our Site on your mobile device, we may collect your mobile carrier information and the unique device id number.
Information about your visit to the Site, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) and page interaction information.
Information received from cookies:
When you contact our support team for assistance on any channel with regards to any information on the Site we may also record all the information you provide us.
How is Your Personal Information Used?
When you contact our support team for assistance, we will use your contact data to provide you with the requested information.
Which are the Data Categories?
The personal data collected and processed on you can be grouped into the following categories:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth, gender, employment status and occupation.
- Contact Data includes residential address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password (encrypted), login and logout times.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use the Site.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
How Cookies and Analytics Work?
The Site also uses analytics tools, including Google Analytics, to track and report website traffic. We use this information to improve our Site and to provide you with a better user experience. We may also use third-party analytics providers to advertise on the Site and/or on third-party sites to you after you visit our Site.
What are your Rights?
At Bitedge.com, we value your privacy and want you to know your rights under data protection laws regarding your personal data. Please read the following information carefully to understand your rights.
- Request access to your personal data. You have the right to access information held about you. We will comply with any reasonable access request. If the request involves a disproportionate amount of work, we may charge a fee in line with applicable law.
- Request correction of your personal data. You can have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, but we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide.
- Request erasure of your personal data. You can ask us to delete any information we hold about you that is not relevant to the purpose for which we collect it. You may also request for us to delete all your personal data, in which case we ask you to close your account. There may be legal obligations that prohibit us from deleting all or any information held about you immediately at the time of the request, but we will process your request at the earliest opportunity whenever any applicable data retention period expires.
- Object to processing of your personal data. You have the right to object to our processing of personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data. You can ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in certain scenarios.
- Request transfer of your personal data (data portability request). You can request your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
- Right to withdraw consent for direct marketing. You have the right at any time to change your mind in relation to us being able to contact you with direct marketing.
Protection of Children
We take the protection of children’s privacy seriously. The Site is an online gambling information portal and as such none of its marketing content, products, services or promotions are appropriate for, or targeted at, children and visitors under the age of 18 years of age (or the equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction). The Site does not knowingly solicit or collect personal data from children below the age of 18.
We take the confidentiality and security of your account seriously. Your personal information is password-protected in a secure digital encryption environment. We abide by all regulations for the protection of personal information. The Site has implemented the necessary digital and infrastructure security measures at the physical IT and data storage facilities to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your information.
How Do We Ensure Your Account’s Confidentiality and Security?
We reserve the right to adjust and make amendments to the information contained within the Site without notice. It is worth noting that some services and promotions are subject to regulatory and jurisdictional restrictions, and are therefore not available in all markets.