Suriname Dollar, United Arab Emirates Dirham, Bhutan Ngultrum, Fiji Dollar, United Kingdom Pound, Guernsey Pound, Honduras Lempira, Lesotho Loti, Canada Dollar, Cuba Convertible Peso, Belarus Ruble, Madagascar Ariary, Serbia Dinar, United States Dollar, Bitcoin, Avalanche, Binance, Bitcoin Cash, Cardano, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Polygon, Ripple, Shiba Inu, Solana, Stellar Lumen, Tether, Tron, USDC
- Lots of promos and offers
- High betting limits
- Attractive bonuses
- Unreliable customer support
BetOnline Sportsbook is an online sports betting platform that has been operating for over twenty-five years. It offers a clean interface, and multiple sports betting options to punters. The bookmaker started its journey in the betting industry as “Best Line Sports” before later rebranding to BetOnline.ag in 2007. It’s located in Panama City, Panama, and accepts bettors from all over the world except for a few countries listed in the restricted section of this review. It’s popular among the sports betting community thanks to its unique bonuses, multiple payment options, 24/7 customer support, and safety. Crypto enthusiasts are the most favored, with instant payments at zero costs.
BetOnline has recently updated its website to a modern look, so make sure you are on the latest interface for the best user experience. While it’s still lacking in overall appearance, it offers easier navigation and a ton of detail. All necessary information is available at a glance; the header has links to the sports section, live betting, esports, contests, and promos. Sign-up, log-in, and banking buttons are found right above these links. There is also a button for switching between the classic and new website, so it’s up to you to decide which one works best. We prefer the new site, as it’s more intuitive and gives off a stronger vibe of a betting company. Hit the “Join” button to sign up in minutes and start betting. Don’t forget to take advantage of the welcome bonus. Both the PC and mobile phone interfaces offer a secure betting environment. We did not encounter any errors or bugs during the research. Deposits and withdrawals with crypto happened at near-instant speeds. While it’s indicated that it may take up to 48 hours for winnings to be paid, money was added to our balance within minutes of winning a bet. Everything looked perfect until we interacted with the support team. We found them highly incompetent, inattentive, and slow. Find more details in the customer support section of this review.
Instead of an app, BetOnline sportsbook has a mobile betting website accessible on mobile. BetOnline.ag. This is a better idea than contemporary mobile apps as the site can be accessed from any browser without the need to download it. It’s highly responsive on iOS, Android, and even Huawei browsers. We had a great experience betting on the mobile site. It has everything you want to successfully wager on the go. All features, including live betting, work accurately. Like the PC version, there is a calendar for upcoming events. The betting experience is similar to that of the PC platform. We were very impressed by the terminal’s high touchscreen capabilities, which made it easy to navigate the site, and perform different actions. If you are someone who prefers to bet while going on with their day, this platform is what you need.
BetOnline sportsbook offers two main types of odds. Punters can pick between American (money lines) and decimal (fractional). Decimal odds represent the result for every dollar wagered, including the amount staked, while money lines indicate the win amount per $100 spent. For example, a decimal odd of 1.8 simply means you will take home that amount if you win a bet. In that case, your profit will be $0.8 after deducting the $1 you risked. Money lines are expressed with a plus or minus sign. An American odd written as +180 means punters will get back $180 after wagering $100. The opposite, which is -180, indicates that for every $180 spent, you win $100. The payout levels at the bookie vary across different games. Football seemed to have the most attractive odds during this review, with decimal odds as high as 76.
A large number of events are covered by this bookie exceptionally well. Bets are compartmentalized into straight bets, props, futures, teasers, action reverse, and pleasers. The main sports are baseball, basketball, football, hockey, boxing, golf, martial arts, soccer, and tennis. All popular international leagues are covered. You will find the likes of LaLiga, EPL, Serie A, NHL, NFL, MXA, UCL, NCAAFB, and MLB. There are also local tournaments in numerous countries, including Israel, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Croatia, and more. There’s no way you’ll miss interesting matches to stake in while on this website.
We enjoyed live betting on the bookmarker during this review thanks to the simple, highly intuitive interface provided. Users can bet on baseball, basketball, golf, hockey, soccer, tennis, and table tennis in-play. Use the window on the left-hand side of the page to filter between ongoing and upcoming matches. There is also a calendar for those who want to find out precise dates and timing for upcoming games. Once the game starts, simply follow it and use the bet slip function on the upper right of the page to place your bets. Keep in mind that the operator may decide not to offer live gambling on some matches depending on its own internal factors.
Esports lovers will have a field day wagering on this site. There is a dedicated page with different types of esports, including League of Legends, one of the world’s most popular esport. You will also find Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO), Dota 2, NBA2K, Wild Rift, StarCraft2, OverWatch, and more. There are all sorts of bets in this category, ranging from money lines, totals, prop bets, and handicap lines. You can wager on the match winner, outright winner, over/under, odd/even, correct score, and more.
BetOnline sportsbook offers multiple banking options. They’re all intuitive and simple to use. The minimum and maximum transaction values depend on the route you choose. Fees vary across different methods, too. Here is a comprehensive breakdown.
Deposit Options: The deposit options on this platform are unfathomable. You are free to choose from over fifteen digital coins and fiat methods like Skrill, money orders, or wire transfers. Cryptocurrency payments have the highest limit and attract zero fees. Read the Bitcoin guide on the website’s banking page to learn how you can take advantage of virtual money at this operator. We created for you a table with a summary of different payment options along with their corresponding limits and processing speeds.
|Deposit Option||Minimum Value||Maximum Value||Speed|
|Other Digital Coins||$20||$100,000||Instant|
|Money Order||$300||$9000||48 hours|
|Wire Transfer||$500||$10,000||3-5 days|
|Skrill||$10||No limit||2-5 days|
|Neteller||$10||No limit||5-6 days|
Withdrawal: In the same manner, there are several withdrawal methods available on the site. Keep in mind that some banking options supported for deposits can’t be used to cash out. For example, while you can fund your account using credit cards, the channel is not available for withdrawal. Therefore, exercise caution if you are in a jurisdiction that mandates you to use the same method used for deposits to cash out. Transaction processing times by the operator may vary depending on your payout choice. Digital coins are the fastest as they are decentralized and self-secure. You may also incur different types of fees while withdrawing your winnings. Although digital coins don’t attract any platform processing fees, users are still liable to settle the normal network charges. Here is a breakdown of the available withdrawal methods as of writing of this BetOnline review.
|Deposit Option||Minimum Withdrawal||Maximum Withdrawal||Speed||Fees|
|Other Digital Coins||$20||$100,000||Instant||Free|
|Money Order||$500||$3000||7 days||$80|
|Wire Transfer||$500||$10,000||3-5 days||$45 or 3%|
|Person-to-Person||$50||$400||5 days||$26 to $51|
|Check by Courier||$500||$2,500||5 days||$50 or 3%|
The website provides a variety of customer assistance methods, including a 24/7 live chat facility, email, phone number, and FAQs. To access the available customer care options, locate and click on the red button labeled “Need Help” on the left side of the footer. Live chat is the fastest way to find help whenever you are stuck. It is available all year and connects you to an agent in roughly two minutes. While we applaud the company for including such a feature, we believe they can do better. Live representatives are slow and seem clueless, even about basic betting issues. For example, when we asked one of the live representatives if the site had a loyalty program, he seemed unsure and decided to take us around in circles instead of just answering yes or no. Every other live agent we interacted with took a long time to respond to our questions, even though we expected them to have some answers right at their fingertips. This is something that will surely trigger a negative customer experience. We actually found the live agents to be quite inept. Calling the support number 1-888-426-3661 is another quick way of getting help on this platform. Keep in mind that you may be kept waiting in line for a few minutes if there are other customers ahead of you. If your issue needs more attention, we suggest sending an email to [email protected]. Email response times are slow and may take up to 24 hours, but you can be sure to get a more detailed solution to your issue. Lastly, we suggest going through the FAQ page before reaching out to the support team. We found it detailed enough. It may save you a lot of time, especially if your question is a common one.
Security is one of the top factors we consider when reviewing any sportsbook. You want to ensure the site you are trusting with your funds will not run away with them or expose you to hackers. The fact that the bookmaker has existed for over two decades without a history of fraud, hacking, or any other form of scandal automatically means it has put in place strong safety measures. At a glance, we noticed the website is SSL-certified and protected by SHA-256-bit encryption technology. This raises the level of privacy on the site by blocking hackers and any unscrupulous individuals who may be interested in stealing your data. User accounts can only be accessed using unique usernames and passwords known only to account holders. The site also offers two-factor authentication for added safety. With this feature, one would require a second approval to log in to your account even if they came across your username and password. This makes it almost impossible for anyone to successfully hack gamers’ accounts. Keep in mind that safety starts with you. So, always store your password safely and avoid using unsecured internet connections.
One of the things that caught our attention was the fact that BetOnline safeguards client money in an insured segregated account. That means your funds will never be used to settle the company’s liabilities, even if it goes bankrupt. Unfortunately, we could not find information about who owns this website. Licensing information is also not stated anywhere on the site. This was quite a red flag for us. While there is every other piece of evidence that the operator is safe, we failed to understand why a legitimate operator would not state its regulatory information openly. We were forced to contact the support team for information about BetOnline’s regulations. The company is licensed in Panama City, Panama. The support team didn’t share the registration number, even though we requested it. This is a major warning for us, as we can’t verify any of these regulatory claims.
This bookie makes betting fun by offering users different types of rewards to keep them betting on the various sports available. You definitely want to take advantage of these offers. Let’s go into the details.
Welcome Bonus Offer
Welcome bonuses are a great way to bankroll gambling, as they give you a soft landing point. BetOnline will not let you down in this area. There are two main types of welcome rewards offered on this site. The good thing is that you can take advantage of both of them. Here is a breakdown.
- 50% Sports Welcome Bonus: Earn a 50% bonus match of up to $1000 on your first deposit on this platform. You must fund your account with at least $55 to qualify. You can use any of the supported payment methods apart from Skrill and Neteller, as their deposits do not count towards this reward. Once you have the funds in your account, wager them within a maximum of 30 days.
- 100% First-Time Crypto Bonus: Fund your account using Ethereum, Bitcoin, or any of the supported cryptos for the first time and score a 100% match up to a maximum of $1000 equivalent. Like the initial offer discussed above, you must use up all the bonus funds within 30 days. Unfortunately, this reward only applies to players in the US and Canada.
Shitcodes are a trending method that operators are now using to reward players. Unlike normal bonus codes, these are awarded upon achieving special milestones. They could be bespoke, targeting individual gamers, or awarded to any user who meets the set conditions. There were no shit codes at BetOnline while conducting this review. Instead, we found traditional bonus codes, as outlined below.
- BET1000: You will need this code to activate the 50% welcome perk discussed above.
- CRYPTO100: To opt into the 100% first-time crypto bonus covered in the previous section, you must apply this code.
- LIFEBONUS: This bonus code is necessary to claim a 25% sports bonus on the site. More details about the promo are in the next section.
- CRYPTO30: This bonus code is applied by players who want to claim a 30% crypto bonus whenever they make a deposit. Read the following section to learn more about this 30% crypto offer.
Existing Customer Promos
- 25% Reload Bonus: Reload your account with a minimum of $100 for an instant 25% sports bonus of up to $250 in free plays. You can take advantage of this offer as many times as you want, as it’s not limited to specific days of the week. Deposits via Skrill and Neteller are excluded from this offer. Unfortunately, this promo is only available for players from the US and Canada. Any unused free plays automatically expire after 30 days.
- 30% Crypto Reload Bonus: BetOnline offers you a 30% bonus every time you reload your account with cryptocurrency worth $50 and above. The maximum perk per deposit is $300 in free bets. The free plays can only be used for sports betting and expire after 30 days.
- Referral Bonus: Build your bankroll by referring your friends to this platform for a 200% reward of their initial deposit of up to $200 plus a $50 free play. There are no limits on how many people you can introduce. However, they must finance their account with at least $25 for you to earn the Refer-a-Friend bonus. The offer comes with a five-time rollover. Unfortunately, new accounts using the same IP address or street address do not count.
- Contests: BetOnline rolls out new contests with huge cash rewards almost on a monthly basis. They are mostly based on the hottest leagues of the season. For example, as of writing this review, there was a Kentucky Derby First and Last Finisher contest with a whopping $10,000 cash prize. The entry was free as long as one wagered at least $10.
Like regular bonuses, operators use VIP plans to attract new customers and retain existing ones. Some of them automatically enroll players upon their first wager, while others require gamers to opt-in, or perform special actions such as making a huge deposit. A few operators have highly prestigious VIP schemes that only admit members by special invitation. Not all bookies offer this feature, though. For example, BetOnline did not have a loyalty program when we were writing this review. While we are big fans of VIP plans, we did not feel disappointed by the lack of such a reward program on the site since the bookmaker already offers multiple offers. We also noted that the system automatically generates loyalty credits to reward players for certain milestones. Unfortunately, the criteria for these credits are not disclosed.
BetOnline vs. TrustDice
- Bonuses: BetOnline stands out as the most rewarding platform when compared to TrustDice. It welcomes new users with a 50% sports bonus up to $1000 and a crypto deposit match-up reward of 100% up to the same amount. TrustDice doesn’t have this kind of bonus. However, it doesn’t leave you empty-handed. The operator offers all new sign-ups a free welcome bet of up to 30 USDT on any bet whose odds are greater than 1.60. How this works is that you must use your own money to bet. If you win, you keep all the winnings. However, if you lose, your money is refunded to your balance. Apart from that, we did not find any other ongoing offers on the website. BetOnline, on the other hand, rewards users with a continuous perk of 25% for every fiat reload and 30% for every crypto reload. Users can further raise funds by referring their friends, earning up to 200% of their referrals’ first deposit. That’s not all; there are numerous seasonal contests on the site with huge cash prizes.
- Sports, Bets, and Odds: In terms of sports offered, both bookies offer major games ranging from soccer, baseball, basketball, tennis, boxing, and golf. You can bet on most international top leagues, such as the NHL, NBA, Serie A, LaLiga, MLB, and more. TrustDice, however, takes the cake when it comes to the number of sports betting options. It offers additional markets not found on its competitor’s website. You can wager on Alpine skiing, athletics, beach soccer, beach volleyball, bowls, water polo, squash, speedway, snooker, pesapallo, indy racing, Formula E, Formula 1, and even futsal. It also allows punters to bet on major political and entertainment events. If you are interested in futures or props, however, you’re better off sticking with BetOnline. Both platforms offer top-notch eSports. In terms of live betting, TrustDice’s website is slower and quite ineffective compared to its counterpart.
- Payments: You will have access to a wide range of payment options, regardless of which operator you pick. Crypto enthusiasts at TrustDice transact in BTC, ETH, USDT, USDC, and TXT, while fiat users can only fund their accounts with KRW, JPY, and EUR. There is an in-built crypto exchange where you can purchase any of the supported coins with Apple Pay, PayPal, Mastercard, or PayPal. TrustDice’s competitor, on the other hand, accepts quite a large number of virtual currencies. On top of the ones mentioned above, with the exception of TXT, it also allows players to transact in AVAX, BB, BCH, ADA, DOGE, LTC, MATIC, XRP, SHIB, SOL, XLM, and TRX. Fiat users can make payments with wire transfers, person-to-person, money orders, credit or debit cards, and checks.
- User Experience: The general user experience may vary depending on what aspect of sports betting interests you the most. In terms of odds, TrustDice has a better payout than its counterpart. However, we would still prefer going with its competitor because of the bonuses it offers. Both sites are highly responsive on mobile web browsers. There is no question about safety on either side. Regarding support, TrustDice has a more knowledgeable and fast team. The website also has a player chat room where you can interact with other punters. If you love betting in-play, stick to BetOnline, as it has a more effective live wagering terminal. Overall, BetOnline leads by a narrow margin. You are, however, free to pick your favorite operator based on your needs.
BetOnline vs. BC.Game
- Bonuses: BC.Game is one of the most generous sportsbooks you will come across. Compared to BetOnline’s $1000 registration perk, it has a massive welcome offer of 1260% up to a maximum of 220,000 USDT, spread across the first four deposits. We did not find any ongoing sports betting rewards as of writing this review. On researching further, we realized BC.Game runs many other seasonal offers where it rewards punters with different types of free bets. It also has an exclusive VIP program with attractive offers to members. VIP bettors receive cash rake backs, zero-cost withdrawals, weekly bonuses, and many other benefits depending on the tier. BetOnline doesn’t have a regular loyalty program like the one at BC.Game, but offers its account holders non-stop reload bonuses for fiat and virtual currency deposits. The support team could also select specific accounts and award them with special bonuses as a reward for their commitment. The terms of this reward are 100% customized from one bettor to another.
- Sports, Bets, and Odds: BC.Game has a wider sportsbetting selection than its competitor. In addition to the sports found at BetOnline, it also offers darts, field hockey, biathlon, stock car racing, motorcycle racing, gaelic football, speedway, ski jumping, lacrosse, water polo, snooker, and more. You can also bet on key international events in politics and the entertainment industry, including the Oscars. Live betting at BC.Game leaves you with an unmatched experience. You can watch the game live on the match streaming screen and make informed decisions based on which team appears to be winning. BetOnline doesn’t offer live streaming.
- Payments: Both operators fare well when it comes to payment options. Customers can deposit and withdraw funds in both fiat and cryptocurrencies. BC.Game supports 18 digital currencies and over 40 fiat payment methods. It also accepts all ERC721 NFTs. BetOnline accepts 16 cryptocurrencies and five fiat channels but lacks NFT support.
- User Experience: Overall, we had a better user experience at BC.Game. First, the website is more intuitive and has a more attractive visual appeal. The welcome bonus, random free bets, and VIP program are to die for. We were impressed by the support team too. Although it may take a while to get connected during weekends, support agents are knowledgeable, fast, and kind. Betting on the platform also feels safer. The operator has displayed its regulatory and ownership details in the footer, unlike its competitor. It’s owned by BlockDance B.V. under Curacao Gaming License #5536/JAZ.
BetOnline is a well-known bookmaker that provides a wide range of betting opportunities across all major sports. It is licensed in Panama and has been in operation for over two decades. We found it to be safe and dependable for punters of all skill levels. Choose your payment options wisely, as they can have a huge impact on your experience. Cryptocurrencies are our preferred payment method. On the negative side, the operator’s customer service is appalling. Given the length of time it has been online, this is quite disappointing. Nonetheless, the support team completes the task. Overall, the sportsbook performs well. If you sign up, don’t forget to use bonus codes to claim offers.
To create an account at BetOnline, you need to provide your full name, and email address, create a strong password, select your country, enter your zip code, and finally your date of birth. Simply hit the “Create Account” button afterward to complete the signup.
This site takes several measures to protect player information from hackers and unauthorized persons. First, the website is SSL-secured, meaning all data shared by users is fire-walled. It also offers a 2FA security layer to neutralize any threats due to compromised user passwords.
BetOnline recognizes that gambling can become a problem for some people and hence offers a time-out tool that allows gamers to take a break for a while and a self-exclusion feature for those who want to stop betting completely. We also found links for Gambling Therapy and Gamblers Anonymous on the website. These two organizations offer free gambling addiction support.
I first started writing professionally in 2015. I initially wrote science fiction novels and historical non-fiction books about British spies.