Gaming Curacao (GC)
Bitcoin, Tether, Litecoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Binance, Dogecoin, USDC, Bitcoin Cash, Monero, Tron, Dash, Solana, BUSD
- Fast and secure deposits and withdrawals
- 24/7 customer support
- Multiple crypto options
- Multi-lingual support
- No welcome bonus
Jackbit is a 2022 launched online sportsbook and casino determined to offer the gambling community a unique crypto gaming experience. It is operated by Ryker B.V. a fast-growing service provider in the iGaming sector. The company takes an international approach and welcomes players from all over the world apart from a few restricted nations outlined later in the review. It is registered and established under the laws of Curacao with license No. 1668/JAZ. Jackbit sportsbook boasts an impressive selection of at least 1000 markets including both high and low-volume sports like soccer, basketball, and swimming. Users enjoy different betting options ranging from pre-match, in-play wagering, eSports, and virtual sports. Apart from highly rewarding odds and a great betting experience, loyal players also enjoy lots of promos and bonus offers. Follow us as we unpack more about this operator.
The betting experience at Jackbit will blow your mind. The website is user-friendly and highly intuitive. The minimalist design employed by the developers makes it easy to navigate and perform different functions. We found the sports selection highly engaging and interactive so get ready for action-packed entertainment. Sign-up is easy, simply click the green “Register” button in the top right of the homepage and enter your username, email address, and password to get started. You don’t need KYC at this stage though the operator reserves the right to request it at any time. The mobile version of the website is also easy to use making it possible for anyone to wager on the go. Being a pure crypto operator, it feels highly safe and reliable. You have multiple digital coin methods to transact with and payments are nearly instant. Virtual currencies can be purchased directly on the website using fiat payment methods like credit cards. If English is not your first language you can browse in more than fifteen languages including Spanish, German, and Italian.
There is a mobile bookmaker for players who want to place their bets while going on with their daily activities. It’s a fully responsive mobile browser working efficiently on all devices including iOS, Android, Huawei, and Windows. All you need is a good internet to get started. The site comes with all the features available on its PC counterpart. So, you can expect seamless wagering, high odds, robust security, timely customer care, and a wide range of digital coin payment options
To compete effectively in the competitive betting sector, the operator offers some of the best odds in the industry, although they vary depending on the sport in question. The average overall odds stand at 94%. Football lovers are the luckiest with odds towering 95%, followed by basketball at about 94% and tennis at 92%. We found three main odds formats during this review, By default, bets come in decimal odds format. You can however change this to either fractional or American according to your preference.
As of writing this, there were at least 44 sports betting options available on the platform. Soccer was the most popular with 1597 events followed by basketball with 264, table tennis with 184, and tennis with 164. The website presents the best leagues from different parts of the world. The Champions League, Serie A, Premier League, and Ligue 1 are some of the top football tournaments covered. You will also find NBA, FIBA, and SIBCC, for basketball and NHL for hockey. Apart from popular sports such as football, you can also wager on less celebrated ones like darts, ski jumping, stock car racing, and Formula 1. Expect over 15,000 monthly pre-match events. We were also impressed to find alternative selections including Asian Bets, Cards, Corners, Grammy, Nobel Peace, Players points basketball, BAFTA, Oscars, music, and politics. You can stake on US presidential elections, Eurovision, the UK Prime minister, and all other viable international special events of high interest.
As for the live section, Jackbit gives punters a chance to wager on more than 3,000 events every month. Football has the most live betting opportunities thanks to the multiple tournaments covered by the operator. Basketball, tennis, and baseball follow closely. There were 22 football live events during this review. We did not find a live-streaming function on the website during this review. Live streaming not only improves the user experience but also gives punters a chance to make better-informed decisions based on the real-time progress of the match. We will not relent to update this article if the operator introduces this feature in the future. Stay informed.
Esports lovers are not left out. We found all top titles including League of Legends, Dota 2, Volarant, StarCraft, CS:GO, and all other trending games while conducting this review. They are listed on a dedicated page with a clear separation between live matches and upcoming ones. The odds vary from 1.01 to over 12.31 depending on what you are playing.
Jackbit is a 100% fully digital coin operator providing an impressive list of cryptocurrency payment options for deposits and withdrawals. When logged in, simply hit the green “Deposit” button at the center of the header to open the payments page. Here you will be required to select your preferred coin and network. The operator will then provide a deposit address that you must use to finance your account. You can also scan the QR code provided. As of writing this, the site allowed deposits in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Monero, Dash, Dogecoin, BNB Coin, Tether USD, Tron, USD Coin, Solana, and Binance. If you don’t have any of these coins in your crypto wallet, you may click on “Buy Crypto” on the payments page to purchase your preferred cryptocurrency using a credit/debit card. This process is facilitated by Changelly. The minimum purchase amount is $35 or equivalent. Apart from the US dollar, only the EURO and CAD are supported for crypto purchases.
When it’s time to cash out, you must also click the deposit button to be redirected to the payments page. Now hit the “Withdraw” button to continue. Here you will be required to select the currency you want to withdraw, the network, and specify the amount you need. Proceed to provide your wallet address and confirm your request. Ensure the address is correct, otherwise, you may lose your money permanently. The minimum amount cashable is $20 equivalent in a crypto of your choice. Apart from network fees, Jackbit doesn’t charge any extra fees for withdrawals and deposits.
The bookie has its punter’s interests at heart and hence prioritizes proper and efficient customer care. We found a 24/7 live chat feature, which is the fastest way of finding help on the website. Use the “Live Support” link on the vertical menu or in the footer to launch the live function. You will be required to fill in your name, email and select your subject to start the chat. It took us under a minute to get connected to a live agent every time we used this feature. The help department is highly friendly and kind. The agents we talked to were quick to understand us and offer the necessary help. They seemed quite knowledgeable in crypto gambling, which made us feel safe. You may also send an email to [email protected] when you need to describe your issues more comprehensively and attach supportive documents. For any affiliate-related help, send an email to [email protected]. Email replies are not as fast as live chat, but are still more timely than what we have experienced in other operators. Although the company terms specify that emails are responded to within 24 hours, it took an average of two hours to get replies whenever we used this channel. Lastly, there is an FAQ page where you get answers to the most common questions. Unfortunately, Jackbit does not give much attention to this section. Even though the answers provided are detailed and long, the page only had two FAQs as of writing this. That might mean the website encourages the use of live chat and emails. We did not find a player chat on the platform. As a new company, Jackbit also hasn’t built a strong community of gamblers, but we hope this will happen soon. In terms of language, you can access support in English, Turkish, Russian, Spanish, German, Finnish, French, Korean, Italian, and Brazilian.
We, BitEdge, take privacy and security seriously when reviewing sports betting operators. Crypto fraud is on the rise and you don’t want to fall victim. The most obvious security feature is account login. Every user of the platform creates a personal account with a unique username, email, and password. No one can access your account without these details. In terms of privacy, the site employs a banking industry standard SHA 256 bit SSL-encryption. This means all client data is stored and transmitted in a strong encoded format that can’t be interpreted by hackers easily. Even the most efficient hacking computer would need at least 2256 combinations to crack this information, which would take years.
We were impressed to find out that Jackbit is 100% legitimate, under the Curacao eGaming Authority license number 1668/JAZ. It’s owned by Ryker B.V., an upcoming casino operator that is also responsible for the success of Fresh Bet Casino. Our research showed that Ryker B.V. has a good reputation, which means your money is safe and secure with them. Before any transactions, the company must perform a background check to ascertain your identity doesn’t match that of known criminals. While there were no do-it-yourself responsible gambling features on the gaming site, players can contact customer care to activate cooling-off periods where a break is needed, or self-exclusion to permanently stop wagering. Other responsible gambling tools available include account limits, time-out periods, and direct links to responsible gambling organizations. Unfortunately, we did not get a 2FA function at Jackbit. That means anyone with your username and password can log into your account and steal your funds easily. So make sure to keep them safe. If you ever suspect your credentials have been compromised, contact the support department immediately for help. Generally, we approve this website as safe and private enough for our gambling, according to our standards.
The Company accepts adult players (18 years and above, or minimal legal age) only from those countries and geographic regions where online gambling is legal. It is the player’s sole responsibility to inquire about the existing regulations of their given jurisdiction before signing up. Jackbit is entitled to close accounts and reject bets for players who fail to abide by these terms. In regards to these requirements, users from the above countries and their territories are restricted.
The nature of gambling makes it necessary to find a reliable bankroll method to ensure you don’t run out of funds, especially during a losing streak. Bonus offers and promos come in handy to provide sufficient funds to keep players wagering and even enable them to place bigger stakes without risking their hard-earned money. Here are the offers you may want to activate when you sign up with this operator.
Welcome Bonus Offer
A welcome bonus is a type of promo offered to gamblers when they sign up with a new bookie. It could be issued upon completion of one’s profile, with zero deposit, or matched with a player’s initial account deposit. Some sites require you to opt-in or use a bonus code while others simply credit your account as soon as you meet the set requirements. Unfortunately, this bookie did not have a registration perk as of writing this, We hope they will introduce one in the future.
Existing Customer Promos
While Jackbit doesn’t offer a welcome bonus, users have access to some of the most innovative offers and promos we have come across in the online crypto-gambling sector. They go beyond ordinary bankroll bonuses to offers that keep you from losing money on wrong bets. Let’s dive in.
- 3+1 FreeBet: This is a continuous offer where players get a free bet after every three consecutive sports wagers. For example, if you bet $30, $45, and $60, you will get a free bet worth $60, which is the arithmetic mean of the first three. To qualify, the minimum wager for each of the three bets is $10, and the maximum is $100 on matches with 1.3+ odds. Qualifying bets must be consecutive and must not include any other type of free bet. There is no maximum number of times you can receive this promo. It applies to every other fourth bet.
- Random Free Bets: Apart from the 3+1 free bets, the operator also issues random free bet rewards to players based on different factors. They come with a rollover requirement of 10x within seven days to cash out. Only odds of 1.3 and above count toward wagering requirements. Depending on the currency in question, punters must deposit at least $20 equivalent to activate withdrawals from each free bet winnings. The maximum win amount from these bonuses is $100, anything else above that is forfeited.
- Cashout: Bettors on this site have 100% control over whether they will win or lose a bet using the cashout feature. This button allows you to exit your bet early and get your payout. It’s available at any time and all wagers except system stakes. While you can use it on any sports event, it only applies to active bets that are also available in the live section.
- Save/Delete/Replace: The Save/Delete/Replace function is another feature you can use to avoid losing your bet. Mark your favorite event and observe changes in the match using the “Save” function. If you are not comfortable with the progress, simply hit delete to get a refund of your wager amount. 10% will however be deducted to process the refund. You can also use “Replace” to change an existing ticket by removing one or more positions and introducing other(s) according to your prevailing game prediction. The new positions must not have lower odds than the ones you are replacing. The “Replace” offer can only be used once per ticket and cancels cashout. Meaning, once you use it, cashout becomes inactive.
How does Jackbit compare to Other Sportsbooks?
Jackbit vs. BC.Game
- Bonuses: BC.Game is a high performer when it comes to bonuses, it has set high industry reward standards that even the oldest operators fail to meet. New users on the website start with a welcome perk of 1260% up to a maximum of 220,000 USDT. Jackbit falls short in this section as it doesn’t offer new punters any special reward. BC.Game goes further to offer many other ongoing and seasonal promos including free bets. As of writing this, there was a seasonal IPL draw where lucky punters could take home 3 free bets valued at $10 each and 20 lottery tickets. The bookie also offered a double XP bonanza where gamers earned double points towards the loyalty program for every sports bet. The VIP Club at BC.Game is the most prestigious reward program. The highest punters on the VIP ladder take home bespoke luxury giveaways, and exclusive weekly and monthly bonuses and have a dedicated VIP manager. Jackbit doesn’t have a VIP plan. However, it offers players competitive ongoing bonuses and promos that may seem more attractive than those of its competitors. Place three competitive wagers on the platform to earn a free wager. We realized it’s quite difficult to lose your bankroll at Jackbit, it gives you full control of your bet using a cash out button. Simply hit it before the game ends to get your payout according to the game results. You can also cancel your entire bet before losing it or replace it with another promising one.
- Sports, Bets, and Odds: Both sites have a decent number of betting options. As of writing this, BC.Game had a total of 42 sports, while its competitor offered 44. You will find top tournaments like UEFA, La Liga, NBA, NHL, Serie A, and NPB on both websites. Odds are listed in decimal format by default, but you have the option to change them to your desired style. While Jackbit only has decimal, fractional, and American odds, its competitor has European, American, Hong Kong, Indonesian, Malaysian, and Fractional odds. The average payout on both platforms is about 94%.
- Payments: There is tight competition when it comes to the payment channels supported. BC.Game is a hybrid operator supporting both fiat and cryptocurrencies. It offers more than 40 fiat payment methods ranging from credit cards to eWallets and Bank transfers. Users can also transact using at least 18 virtual currencies, in addition to all ERC721 non-fungible tokens. Its competitor, on the other hand, is a pure digital coin operator, it accepts 14 virtual currencies.
- User Experience: The user experience at both sites is great. The highlight of BC.Game is a massive welcome bonus program and exclusive VIP scheme. Overall, we enjoyed wagering at Jackbit more. The website’s minimalist design makes it easy to use even for first-timers. Its competitor appeared a bit cluttered making it hard to locate some features. While Jackbit lacked a welcome bonus, it has great offers and betting features that take sports gaming to the next level.
Jackbit vs. 888Starz
- Bonuses: Unlike Jackbit bookmaker, 888Starz welcomes new players with a decent registration bonus in free bets worth 20% of their first deposit. To qualify, punters must finance their account with a small minimum amount of $2 to a maximum of $100. While the offers seem too small, they might still go a long way toward helping you secure some wins. It doesn’t end there, 888Starz proceeds to avail lots of other promos to its users. Reload your balance every Tuesday for a 50% bonus of up to $100. You get another equal amount if you add money to your account on Thursdays. In addition to that, the operator gives a 10% daily boost on the odds of all players who place accumulator bets. We did not find a loyalty program on both sites.
- Sports, Bets, and Odds: Both services offer an outstanding selection of sports, wagers, and odds. You won’t be let down whether you’re seeking chess, football, basketball, baseball, tennis, rugby, or any other sport. However, 888Starz provides fewer sports and events than its rival. There are also fewer features and sporting events in its live betting section. In contrast to its counterpart, which had almost 3500 events listed, including 156 live matches, it had 897 total events as of the time of writing, of which 132 were live. The most popular esports, such as CS:GO, Wild Rift, Dota 2, League of Legends, and Overwatch, are offered by both operators.
- Payments: When it comes to payment alternatives, 888Starz wins. Numerous fiat payment methods, including Mastercard, Visa, Skrill, Perfect Money, Much Better, PayDo, WebMoney, and SticPay, are among the many financing channels it offers. Its rival website only accepts payments in 14 different cryptocurrencies. 888Starz embraces virtual currency as well. In fact, it supports 41 of them, which is over three times as many as Jackbit does. Along with that, it collaborates with 16 cryptocurrency exchanges, including Paxful, XT.COM, Coinmama, BitIt, and BitValve.
- User Experience: While both sites gave us a thrill while betting, 888Starz presented an unrivaled user experience. It has a sweeping section of payment options, attractive bonuses and offers, and an extensive list of sports betting options. Despite all these and other features, it maintains a highly intuitive and simplistic layout. While both competitors are accessible to mobile bettors, 888Starz further provides a mobile application for iOS and Android users. Punters using Huawei, Windows mobile or any other operating system can still enjoy betting on the mobile browser HTML5 version.
Interested in finding more platforms similar to this? Here are a few suggestions:
We have no hesitation about giving this bookmaker a thumbs up. Of course, it still has a long way to go, as a new operator, but we must acknowledge its efforts so far. The website is not only safe and reliable but filled with a rich mix of sports bets across all genres. The incorporation of eSports on the platform makes it a one-stop bookie. Users enjoy highly innovative offers and features such as cashout and Save/Delete/Replace. Some strategic changes like the inclusion of a welcome bonus, raising the transaction limits, and accepting more digital coins will increase its marketability. We will continue keeping an eye on this operator and update this article whenever we notice significant changes.
Players can contact customer care to activate cooling-off periods where a break is needed, or self-exclusion to permanently stop wagering. Other responsible gambling tools available include account limits, time-out periods, and direct links to responsible gambling organizations.
Jackbit recognizes that players have a big role to play in the safety of their information. No wonder every user must have a unique username and password. Keep these details carefully for the security of your information. The company goes further to secure all data shared on its website using a SSL protection.
While signing up, you will be required to create a unique username, provide your email address, set a strong password, and accept the terms and conditions. KYC is not mandatory at this stage but may be requested before your first withdrawal. So it’s wise to complete it after signing up to avoid delayed payments.
To register, visit the operator’s homepage and hit the green “Register” button in the top right of the header. Fill out the signup form and proceed to click “Register.” The page will refresh and redirect you to your dashboard.
Jackbit is a safe and legit operator. It holds a Curacao eGaming license, so you can be sure it complies with strict safety and operations procedures for the safety of its clients. We did not find any red flags about it while conducting this review.
I first started writing professionally in 2015. I initially wrote science fiction novels and historical non-fiction books about British spies.