Gaming Curacao (GC)
Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ripple, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Tether, Tron, Cardano, Solana, USDC
- Thousands of betting markets across more than 30+sports
- Industry-leading odds
- Instant account opening
- No live streaming
Lucky Block is one of the newest entrants in the sports betting scene. It was launched in late 2022 at the height of the FIFA world cup. Backed by its own LBLOCK token, the operator promises unparalleled security, lightning-speed transactions, and a highly immersive sports betting experience. The website is owned and operated by Entretenimiento Rojo B.V. and regulated in Curacao with e-Gaming license number #5536/JAZ. The crypto betting bookie is highly intuitive, easy to sign up and 100% anonymous. It employs advanced digital coin sports betting technology making it one of the most competitive platforms.
Lucky Block offers a user-friendly sports terminal that’s easy to use and navigate. When you first arrive at the website, you will see available sports displayed in the header section. You can choose from soccer, tennis, basketball, American football, and more. Signing up can take less than a minute as you only need to provide your email, username, and password. We were not asked for KYC details when we created our account. Odds are listed on the page in a grid format and are properly labeled with the teams involved, tournament, and country name.
Use the bet slip feature to place quick wagers. The entire sports betting interface comes in a subtle dark background so you shouldn’t struggle to locate whatever you are looking for. Once you select your bet, a tracker pops up on the upper right-hand side. Here you can check how much time is left before kick-off, and stats like average goals per period, previous results, win probabilities, top scorers, referee for the game, and names of the team managers. Hit the “Help” button on the left side of the website to contact support. First, you will be redirected to a page with FAQs. Here you will also find a support email address and a live chat button on the bottom left. We enjoyed attractive odds and a generally pleasant experience on the website while conducting this review.
Lucky Block bookie does not come with a downloadable betting app. The website was developed using HTML5, meaning you can use all the services offered by this online gambling site straight from your smartphone or tablet. It works perfectly well on any Android, iOS, Windows, or even Huawei browsers. This is much better than downloadable apps as they are hardly available for Windows and Huawei users. The mobile version of the website is fast, just like its PC counterpart, and effortlessly adjusts to fit any screen size with precision. It comes with all the features available on PC, including fast signup, instant bets, and the entire range of bets and odds. To avoid the hassle of having to search the website URL every other time, you may simply want to bookmark and pin it on your mobile device browser.
The operator offers multiple types of odds. Pick your favorite sport then scroll to the bottom of the page to explore the different odds formats. By default, Lucky Block presents bets in the European odds format. Depending on your preference, you can choose between American, Hong Kong, Indonesian, Malaysian, and Fractional. The company sportsbook partners with the best service providers in the industry to ensure odds are competitive and up to industry standards. Bet-maker company BetRandar provides most sports odds on this site, while BetGenius and Oddin cater to eSports odds.
Lucky Block offers a range of over seventeen sports to choose from. Football is the most popular on the bookie with at least 150 listed events at any one time. As of writing this, there were a total of 199 football games listed. This included international tournaments like UEFA Champions League to local tournaments in Spain, Chile, Bolivia, England, China, and many other countries. Basketball is the second most popular sport. You can bet on the NBA, Super Lig, NCAA Division 1, and EuroCup. Apart from that, you can also choose from tennis, handball, volleyball, boxing, MMA, darts, and baseball. We did not find special events such as politics and music but we will update you if they are introduced in the future.
There is an entire page dedicated to live betting at this bookmaker. The top of the page displays all the sports available for live betting. We noticed that the operator allows users to wager in play on all the betting options it offers. However, the terms and conditions state that Lucky Block may at times fail to permit live gaming for some matches. There is no live-streaming feature on this website. Instead, the bookie provides a tracker that shows how many minutes have elapsed since the game started, the current goals, shots on target, corner kicks, and the current win probability for each team involved. You may also listen to game commentators by clicking the microphone function.
Like live betting, Lucky Block shows how serious it takes eSports by offering them on a separate page from other sports. Here you will find over 250 variations of CS: GO, League of Legends, Valorant, eShooter, King of Glory, Mobile Legend, and StarCraft. Live and upcoming events are properly segmented, with proper labeling showing the type of esport, underdog, event time, and odds. By default, odds are presented in the European format but you can change to your desired type by selecting from one of the other five alternatives.
Lucky Block is one of the best crypto sportsbooks based on the payment methods it supports. It’s a pure digital coin operator accepting deposits in BTC, XRP, ETH, USDT, TRX, ADA, BCH, BNB, DOGE, LTC, and its native coin, LBCK. You can start funding your account with a minimum amount of 0.0001 BTC and above, or the equivalent in any of the supported coins. Transactions are processed immediately, so the actual time it takes for your wallet balance to be updated simply depends on the block confirmation time for the blockchain you are using. If you don’t already have the required digital currency in your crypto wallet, the operator offers an in-built exchange where you can make a virtual money purchase using your credit card or wire transfer. Keep in mind that you might have to wait a few days before your funds are credited to your account if you go for the latter. There were no maximum deposit limits stated during this review.
When it comes to withdrawals, the platform gives you the liberty to use the same coin you deposited with or convert your funds to any of the other coins offered before cashing out. Simply click on the button labeled “Deposit” to pull out the wallet window. Go to “Withdraw” and select the crypto you want to cash out. You will then need to provide your wallet address and specify the amount in the relevant fields. The minimum amount allowed is 0.0002 BTC. There was no maximum withdrawal amount as of conducting this research. All payments at Lucky Block are free, so you do not have to worry about transaction fees. The standard network fee is still settled by you. Withdrawal speeds depend on the block confirmation time. Note that placing a withdrawal request will forfeit all bonus funds, so only do so after meeting your wagering requirements.
You can get in touch with customer support on the website in multiple ways. Hit the “Help” button at the bottom of the vertical menu on the left to get started. You will be redirected to a new page that starts by providing the support email: [email protected]. Beneath it are a bunch of frequently asked questions and their answers. You may want to first explore them before writing an email. Expect your email to be answered in about two hours, but this can take up to 24 hours in rare cases. If your issue is urgent, click on the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to initiate a live chat request. You will be required to submit your full name and email address first. It will then take an average of three minutes to get connected to a live customer support agent. There is no telephone support on the website. However, we feel the methods provided are sufficient, especially since you can get your issue resolved quickly both via email and live chat. Support agents are highly knowledgeable, fast in their replies, and kind. The operator is still new but is already building a strong community of players. It has a Telegram channel with over 27,000 members. We are eager to see what kind of community will develop around Lucky Block in the future. Rest assured, we will share any new findings with you. There is also no player chat feature on the website. Apart from English, you can find help in 21 alternative languages, including German, Italian, French, Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, Russian, Portuguese, Indian, Korean, Spanish, Norwich, and Turkish.
Regarding privacy, the operator is among the leading sites in the industry. It’s among the few bookies that don’t make it mandatory for players to go through KYC verification before performing large transactions. Nevertheless, certain situations may force the support team to request such details, so keep your mind open. The website requires all users to have a unique username and password to access their accounts.
You have a responsibility to keep your login details safe. It’s best to have a strong password comprising letters, numbers, and special characters to make it hard for anyone to hack it successfully. Avoid using public WiFi or connecting your device to any network whose safety you can’t guarantee. All user data is 100% safe thanks to the 256-bit SSL encryption issued by Google Trust Services LLC. Having already formed a perception of this website, we were quite disappointed to realize that it did not have two-factor security authentication. That means anyone can log into your account and steal your money if they get access to your sign-in details. So make sure they are safe. In terms of legitimacy, Lucky Block sportsbook is licensed in Curacao under license number #5536/JAZ.
While you may successfully circumvent these restrictions using a strong VPN, we wish to remind you that doing so may lead to the confiscation of your funds and subsequent closure of your account if caught.
Bonuses and promos also play a huge role in determining how we rank an operator. Let’s see what this book has in store.
Welcome Bonus Offer
Sign up at Lucky Block sportsbook today for an automatic 200% deposit match welcome bonus to a maximum of $10,000. The funds are released in ten equal installments. You must finance your account with a minimum of $20 in crypto to become eligible. Keep in mind accounts are only considered new within the first 30 days after registration. That means you will not qualify for this reward if you make your first deposit after a month of signing up. Once you receive the bonus, you must use it within 14 days. Sports betting contributes towards the wagering requirements at a rate of 50%, meaning you must bet twice to generate a complete wagering requirement point. The terms and conditions of the platform specify that only one person per household, computer, or IP address qualifies for the welcome bonus. Anyone using multiple accounts will have their bonus revoked and their accounts closed.
Lucky Block vs. Cloudbet
- Bonuses: Punters interested in bonuses are better off at Lucky Block. We did not find any sports bonuses at Cloudbet during this review. Its counterpart, on the other hand, offered a handsome welcome perk of 200% up to $10,000 to new account holders. Both platforms don’t offer any kind of ongoing promo to existing customers. However, Cloudbet has an interesting feature that its competitor lacks. Keep betting on your favorite sports and grow through its six-tier VIP program for exclusive rewards. As a VIP punter, you are entitled to bespoke bonuses, priority customer support, a dedicated account manager, and more, according to your level.
- Sports, Bets, and Odds: Both operators have a huge portfolio of sports offerings, ranging from popular ones like football, tennis, handball, basketball, baseball, and rugby to other alternatives like golf, darts, boxing, and volleyball. Cloudbet takes things a notch higher by also listing futsal, kabaddi, squash, water polo, and greyhounds. Additionally, gamers can also bet on special events, such as politics. eSports lovers can use either of the two platforms. The odds are good on both sites. They might vary significantly from one event to another, but will remain competitive enough.
- Payment: While both Cloudbet and its competitor support cryptocurrencies, it takes home the crown. The website supports at least thirty virtual currencies. You can bet on major coins like BTC, ET, LTC, and DOGE, privacy coins like XMR, and even less celebrated ones like AVAX and EOS. Its counterpart only accepts eleven coins. Both sites are 100% crypto betting operators, so there is no fiat wagering. Lucky Block however, permits in-house digital coin purchases with fiat methods like credit cards. It also has a native coin LBCK. You will not incur any withdrawal charges while using these bookies. What’s more, there are no maximum transaction limits for virtual currency withdrawals.
- User Experience: We enjoyed betting on Lucky Block and Cloudbet. Both offer simple and highly intuitive gambling platforms with useful betting features. While we enjoyed bankrolling our initial bets at Lucky Block with the welcome bonus, Cloudbet’s VIP program perks can’t be ignored. Having a dedicated VIP manager at your service and endless bespoke bonuses is much better than a one-time registration offer. Registration is pretty fast on both sites, and you can wager with multiple top and emerging coins. The downside of Cloudbet is that some bets have similar names yet are listed differently. This can be pretty confusing, as they come with no explanation to help you differentiate them. Feel free to explore both operators and choose one that best fits you.
Lucky Block vs. Sportsbet.io
- Bonuses: Both operators offer their users attractive perks. Lucky Block’s new sign ups start their betting journey with a 200% reward of up to $10,000. This is a good amount of money to bankroll your betting. Unfortunately, Sportsbet.io doesn’t offer a registration perk. However, it compensates for this with multiple ongoing promos and offers. We were impressed by the daily free price boost of up to 100% on accumulator bets on any sport. Soccer lovers can take home up to 5,000 USDT by simply participating in the EPL fantasy league. What’s more, they stand to win 10% cashback on every successful Arsenal bet. To crown it all, Sportsbet.io has an exclusive VIP program that rewards members with lots of benefits like more free bets, prioritized customer care, and better cashbacks. Its competitor doesn’t offer any other rewards to players. It also fails to provide a loyalty scheme.
- Sports, Bets, and Odds: There are exciting sports betting options on both websites. You will not feel out of place, whether you are looking for soccer, handball, rugby, tennis, baseball, or basketball. You can also wager on popular esports like League of Legends, eShooter, and CS:GO. Sportsbet.io, however, offers more sports, including horse racing and greyhound. In terms of odds, it only provides American, European, and Hong Kong, while its competitor has all those plus Indonesian, Malaysian, and Fractional.
- Payment: Both websites specialize in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin, Tether, Ethereum, Tron, Litecoin, XRP, Cardano, Dogecoin, Binance Coin, Binance USD, and The Open Network are all accepted on Sportsbet.io. It also supports the Canadian Dollar (CAD), Japanese Yen (JPY), Chinese Yuan (CNY), and Brazilian Real (BRL). On the other hand, its rival is a website dedicated solely to digital coins that have no room for fiat gaming. It supports BTC, XRP, ETH, USDT, TRX, ADA, BCH, BNB, DOGE, LTC, and its own coin, LBCK. Players can use Mastercard, Visa, and Wire to purchase virtual currencies on Lucky Block’s built-in exchange.
- User Experience: Sportsbet and its counterpart both offer users an amazing experience. If you are looking for multiple ongoing bonuses and a hybrid payment system, then Sportsbet.io is a good option. Lucky Block, on the other hand, fits gamblers of all categories. While it doesn’t have a downloadable app, the website is mobile-responsive. Sign-up is easy and fast on both sites, and neither of them requires KYC during registration. The interface at Lucky Block operator, however, is easier to use, less cluttered, and more friendly than that of its competitors. In terms of safety, both websites are licensed in Curacao.
Lucky Block is already ranked among the premier betting platforms yet it was only launched in 2022. The website is available globally, except for a few restricted countries. If your region falls among the banned countries, you may not be able to use this site, otherwise, you risk losing your funds. From this review, you can agree it’s committed to being the go-to site in the crypto gambling community, thanks to its sports selection, highly competitive odds, responsive customer support, safety, and focus on cryptocurrencies. Wallets run on blockchain platforms, so you can be sure your funds are safe at all times. The welcome bonus definitely gives new players a headstart in betting, although we would have loved to see some ongoing promos too. Overall, we recommend Lucky Block to cryptocurrency bettors of all skill levels.
Lucky Block is 100% safe and legit. As a pure digital coin bookie, all payments are completed and secured on their respective blockchains using a system of unanimous hack-proof decentralized and distributed nodes. The website is regulated in Curacao, which is so far one of the most reputable and reliable virtual currency gambling authorities.
Signing up on this website is quite easy. From the homepage, hit the button labeled “Register” below the logo, on the upper right-hand side. You will only need to provide your email, and username, and create a strong password. You may apply a referral code too if you have one. Afterward, simply accept the terms and conditions and click on “Sign-Up & Play.” It’s that simple. You can now finance your account with your favorite cryptocurrency and start betting.
Hacking is the most common method identity thieves use to access other people’s information. To counter that, this website has subscribed to SSL encryption services from Google Trust Services. The level of data protection provided by the SSL 256-bit encryption is at par with banking security. Additionally, users are required to create a unique username and strong password while signing up. This ensures only persons with the right combination of username and password can sign in. Keep these details safe.
We did not find any features on the site that players can use to control their gambling behavior. However, if you need to take a break from wagering or feel the need to permanently exclude yourself from betting, you can contact customer support.
Recommended Sportsbooks Picks
I first started writing professionally in 2015 about different areas of the online gambling world, quickly becoming an expert in everything from video slots to playing perfect Blackjack. My whole world changed in 2016 when I discovered a Bitcoin faucet. As I discovered more about crypto, the crypto gambling world appealed to me due to combining two of my passions.More by Will Wood