- Massive range of events.
- Working bitcoin faucet.
- Great design.
- Good privacy & security.
- Slow support.
- In-play betting is buggy.
- Poor odds.
TrustDice is relatively new to the crypto gambling world, launching back in 2018. Since then, it’s embraced the whole industry, with not only a sportsbook, but also a casino (review) and dice game (review).
The relaxed KYC allows you to remain anonymous at TrustDice – which makes up for some of its flaws. The max bet is quite high making TrustDice a good option for high rollers.
TrustDice‘s sportsbook is functional enough. However, there are some bugs like
- Sometimes in play markets stay visible but unavailable for betting after the game has finished.
- The betslip covers your balance so you can’t check how much you have to bet when deciding your stake.
- Max bet is not shown anywhere.
- Selection names and odds are sometime cut off so you can’t see them in full.
- Outright selections are displayed in random order. So if you want to bet on who will win golf’s US Masters there will be 75 names to look though, not ordered by odds or alphabetically by name or by age or any order you could make sense of.
- Same for lists of tournaments. For example there are 6 men’s golf tournaments listed not ordered by date (in fact the dates are not even displayed) or alphabetically or any way we can figure out.
That being said, the site looks good on mobile as well as desktop and if you can put up with these bugs and glitches you certainly can get your bets on.
Sportsbook's overround: 7.07%.
50:50 equivalent: 1.87.
The overround is fairly high and gets even higher when you look at more obscure markets.
Range of bets
Range of sports, leagues and events: Great range of events and leagues, even having more obscure events such as cross country running, stock car racing and badminton.
Range of bet types per event: There’s a good variety of bets per event on big events, but on smaller events there are virtually no selections other than outright winner.
While TrustDice does have an in-play selection of bets, it’s pretty buggy and markets will just show as suspended for long periods of time. There are also events that will show as in-play but have in fact ended. This is a major drawback if you’re an in-play bettor.
Unique deposit addresses: Available by manual request to support.
Confirmations before bet: 1.
Withdrawal time: Very fast, virtually instant.
Player to player transfer: Not available.
If TrustDice gets a lot of withdrawal requests at once for a particular cryptocurrency and they don’t have enough in their hot wallet, you could have your withdrawal delayed while they top up it up.
Customer service channels available: Live chat.
Speed of replies: Slow. We waited around 15 minutes for replies at times.
Accuracy of replies: Accurate and helpful.
Real life customer service test
Question: Does the sportsbook have a cashout feature available?Answer:
Response times are erratic, even within a chat session.
Cashout is available on selected events and markets both Pre-Match and Live for Singles and Multi bets.
Privacy and security
Information required at signup: None, not even an email!
2 factor authentication: Available.
You need to add an email address if you wish to claim free tokens from the task center and faucets.
Bettors in the following countries are geo-blocked by TrustDice:
- Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
- Sint Maarten (Dutch part)
- United States of America
After creating your account, you can get 30 free spins by entering the bonus code FS202106151419 in the bonuses section in your TrustDice account.
TrustDice is an average crypto sportsbook. Pre game betting has a few bugs but is ok. Live betting is worse. Support is slow, but helpful once you get a reply. The max bet is pretty good, and the sportsbook has a cashout feature and it all looks good, which does redeem it.
It is fun to have a decent dice game and casino available on the same account.Visit TrustDice