Gaming Curacao (GC)
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Tether, USDC, DAI
- Live streaming
- Great VIP program
- High payouts
- Low transaction limits
Wazamba is a recently founded bookmaker capitalizing on the right partnerships, promotions, and a solid collection of sports. It ticks many boxes including a solid interface on both PC and mobile devices, great payment options, safety and security, responsive customer support, and high payouts. The 2019 launched bookie is owned by one of the most successful service providers, Rabidi Group N.V. which also runs Rabona, Boomerang, Polestar, and over twenty-five other operators. The sportsbook was developed in partnership with Altenar and to mainly attract players from Canada, Germany, Austria, Norway, and Finland. It has however expanded its territories fast to accommodate 80+ nations worldwide. If you are looking for a bookmaker offering 30+ sports, thousands of monthly events, high winning limits, and great odds, you have just landed in the right place. This Wazamba sportsbook review lays bare all you need to know about the betting site.
The vibrant selection mix of colors this website employs just uplifts your mood and leaves a smile on your face. Our first encounter on the platform was the friendly-looking masked men in a multi-colored background. The layout, design, and navigation are definitely a product of creativity, experienced designers, and top-tier psychologists. The site employs a unique and minimalist layout that relaxes the mind of the gambler and eases tension, preparing them for an exciting betting experience. Registration is pretty straightforward but takes a different approach from competitors. To get started, you must select a hero from one of the masked ones presented. Afterward, simply provide your email, create a username, and strong password, then accept the terms and conditions and you’re good to go. Once in your dashboard, you can easily locate anything you need, thanks to the large thumbnail images and well-labeled menus. The sportsbook is segmented into pre-match, live betting, virtuals, and horse riding each taking a dedicated page. On the left side is a menu with top leagues, with a full list of sports below it. The bet slip is located on the right side and comes with single, multiple, and system tabs to enable you to select your bet type easily. Our best part was the never-ending bonuses and promos that keep you afloat even during losing streaks.
The Wazamba casino offers a fantastic mobile experience that matches that of their PC counterpart thanks to compatibility for a wide range of mobile platforms, including iOS, Android, Huawei, and Windows. You may access all of this using the bookmaker’s website’s HTML5 mobile version. As of writing this, there was no smartphone application. The alternative, though, was extremely responsive and efficient. Despite the different screen sizes of all the devices we tested, it provided excellent usability and was quite adaptive.
Wazamba odds are quite competitive and more attractive than the average sports betting site. Unlike the general industry’s 94% payout, this bookmaker offers players an estimated overall odds of 95.50%. Soccer carries the day with at least 95.35% followed by basketball with about 94.35% payout. The default odds come in decimal format but you can change them to either fractional or American using the drop-down below the sports menu.
Range of sports, leagues and events: Wazamba offers strong coverage of any sports you could think of. You will not miss something whether you are looking for popular choices like soccer, basketball, baseball, badminton, volleyball, or cricket, or smaller games like darts, biathlon, pesapallo, and lacrosse. It also offers specials categorized into sports, music, and politics. The pre-match section comes with more than 35 sports out of which football presents 999+ markers, including specials, corners, and handicaps. Basketball is another competitive bet on this site, with the NBA and Euroleague offering the highest payouts of 95%+. There were 429+ tennis markets, 146 Ice Hockey, 133 basketball, and 59 baseball markets as of writing this. The top leagues on the bookie are UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, La Liga, Premier League, Serie A, Ligue 1, NBA, and TT Elite Series.
This Wazamba review established that the platform did not have the most advanced live betting features we’ve come across, but it’s perfect for getting the job done. It’s pretty straightforward with no sophisticated features, hence suitable for bettors of all levels. Expect 8,000+ monthly in-play events with an average payout exceeding 94%. The odds are lower in tennis and baseball. The only sports covered in this section are football, basketball, tennis, badminton, ice hockey, baseball, football VR, basketball VR, and cricket. Click the live streaming toggle to filter between ongoing and upcoming matches. You can select your favorite match by clicking on it to populate the odds and bets available. A live streaming screen will also pop up on the right side, above the bet slip to enable you to follow the live match events for better decision-making.
Cybersport lovers have an impressive section on this website. The operator covers all major genres ranging from celebrated League of Legends to CS:GO, Warcraft 3, Mobile Legends, Kings of Glogy, Overwatch, and Valorant. There was a list of over 150 markets offered in this section as of writing this.
Deposits and withdrawals are crucial aspects of the betting experience, and Wazamba understands this better than anyone. Wazamba is committed to providing its users with the most convenient and hassle-free payment options.
With a vast number of cryptocurrencies available, including ETH, XRP, LTC, BTC, BCH, USDT, USDC, and DAI, users have the flexibility to choose the deposit method that best suits their needs. Fiat users can load money into their gambling accounts using Mastercard. All transactions are processed instantly although the final speed may vary based on different blockchain network confirmation times. While users are not charged any fees while funding their accounts, it is important to note that standard validator fees may still apply. There is a minimum deposit requirement of $10 or equivalent in the crypto of your choice, to a maximum of $5,000 per payment.
At Wazamba, cashing out your winnings is as easy as making a deposit. All the payment methods available for funding one’s accounts are available for withdrawals apart from Mastercard. That means while fiat is acceptable for making deposits, you must cash out in digital currencies only. The minimum amount you can withdraw is $10, while the maximum is $5000 or the equivalent in cryptocurrency. There are no transaction fees, so you can enjoy your winnings without worrying about additional costs. Processing time for cashouts is between one to three days for all payment methods. This is quite disappointing for a crypto bookie and creates a less impressive user experience. You should receive your money at near-instant speed after it’s been processed depending on the blockchain network in question.
The customer support team can be reached using multiple methods. We however suggest starting from the FAQs page especially if your challenge seems common. Here you will find answers to the most common questions players ask gathered in one section. If you fail to find a solution scroll to the footer and click “Contact Us” under the general information section. You will be redirected to a customer support page where you can either email the customer care team at [email protected] or simply hit the live chat button to chat with a live agent. The live agent support we talked to were friendly and helpful. They had a broad knowledge of crypto gambling and were patient enough until we got satisfied. Live chat is the fastest method of contacting support on this platform as it takes under three minutes to connect with an agent. Although there was no customer care phone number, we did not see the need since the available methods seemed effective. You can access the website and support functions in English, Russian, Polish, Indian, Turkish, German, Finnish, Portuguese, Italian, Norwegian, Japanese, Czech, and Hungarian.
Wazamba is a licensed and safe online casino platform operated by Rabidi N.V., an experienced service provider in the gambling industry. The site prioritizes user privacy and security, with an SSL certificate and the acceptance of cryptocurrencies. The 256-bit encryption issued by Cloudflare ensures that all information transmitted through the platform is securely encrypted and protected from any unauthorized access.
While Wazamba takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety of its user’s information, it’s also essential for users to take an active role in securing their accounts. This can be achieved by creating a strong and unique password that’s difficult to guess or crack. You may also want to avoid using your account and crypto wallet over unsecured WIFI connections. The company takes responsibility for the verification of users’ accounts to weed out underage gamers. All winnings from ineligible punters shall be canceled upon discovery. If you feel like you need to take a break or stop wagering on this site completely, simply reach out to customer care to request a break or self-exclusion.
This operator has received recognition for its superior service delivery through a number of awards. It has thus far brought home the following:
- Best New Casino 2019 by Ask Gamblers
- Innovation in Casino 2020 by SBC Awards
The platform imposes restrictions on players from certain countries, particularly those where online gambling is deemed illegal. Above is a list of countries that are banned by the platform.
Welcome Bonus Offer
Sign up at Wazamba operator and fund your account to qualify for a 100% sports first deposit bonus. You must fund your account with at least $20 to become eligible. The maximum bonus amount is $100. Players must wager through the full bonus amount at least once on bets with odds exceeding 1.50. Cashed-out, system bets, free bets, cash bonus fund bets, and void stakes are not counted towards the wagering requirement. New clients depositing for the first time via Skrill or Neteller might not qualify. Keep in mind that if you place a withdrawal request before completing your play-through conditions, the bonus amount as well as any gains from it shall be canceled.
Existing Customer Promos
- $500 Cashback: Wazamba is determined to ensure punters don’t run out of their bankroll. It offers a 10% cashback on all losses every week. All sports bets from Monday (00:01 GMT +3) to Sunday (23:59 GMT +3) qualify. Players must contact customer care via email to opt into this offer. A wagering requirement of 3x applies.
- $500 weekly reload: Fund your account with any amount from $20 and above every week to receive a 50% reload perk to a maximum of $500. Only the first deposit of the week attracts this offer. Gamblers must roll over their bonus amount plus qualifying deposit eight times single bets with settled odds of at least 2.0, or multi bets with settled odds exceeding 1.5 per selection before placing a withdrawal request. The maximum time to complete these requirements is 30 days. Reach out to support via email or live chat to opt-in.
- $15,000 Jackpot: Simply place accumulator bets for all jackpot qualifying events to stand a chance to take home up to $15,0000 if you predict correctly. If more than one gambler makes the right bet, then the total amount will be shared among the successful bettors. Cash Out bets or those made with bonus funds do not count towards this promo.
- Early Payout: Stake single, multiple, system, and bet builder wagers on the 1X2 market before the start of the match predicting which team will be first to score two goals ahead. Your bets must be within the Premier League, Bundesliga, Serie A, La Liga, and Ligue 1. Once your favorite team gets ahead of its competitor by 2 goals, you win automatically without having to wait for the game to end.
- Accumulator Boost: Place a multi-bet comprising at least three events with each selection carrying odds of 1.4 and above to receive bet boosters up to 100%. Three bets make up the smallest leg of this offer attracting only a 3% boost. Only bets with 21 legs and above receive the 100% offer.
- Boosted Odds: Find bets with a boosted odds sign on the market description field to benefit from a 0% margin on single, multiple, and system bets on the 1X2 markets. This reward can’t be combined with an accumulator bonus or early payout.
- Bore Draw: The bore draw feature refunds your entire bet amount if the match ends in 0-0. Place a bet with a correct score, halftime/fulltime or halftime/fulltime correct score for single, multiple, system, and bet builders before the start of the match to become eligible. The refunds are made as soon as the final whistle blows. Games that qualify for bore draw are specified in the description section.
Apart from the mouthwatering bonuses described in the previous section, we also came across an eight-tier loyalty program with some nifty rewards. It lets you climb the ranks based on how many points you have earned weekly. Every $1 spent on the site earns you a single loyalty point, while a $1 deposit contributes 30 points. Going up to the ladder unlocks rewards of up to $600 weekly. You also earn coins which can be spent in the platform’s shop. Points are automatically updated every 4 to 6 minutes, so you can easily set a target and go for it. At the entry-level of this program, players are only eligible for a maximum of $1750 weekly withdrawal. The limit is raised to $3,000 at level 6. You also get a VIP manager at this level. The most prestigious status of the VIP plan attracts a 20% weekly cashback, a cashout limit of $5,000 weekly, and 500 coins.
BetOnline vs. Wazamba
- Bonuses: BetOnline and Wazamba both reward their players with different types of bonuses. The former has a more generous welcome of 50% up to $1,000 compared to its competitor where new signups take home a 100% registration reward up to only $100. Wazamba however is the overall winner when it comes to offers and promos. Existing punters are spoilt for choice with over six ongoing promotions. The most rewarding one is the $15,000 jackpot offer, although it also comes with the toughest conditions. Other interesting bonuses include $500 weekly cashback on losses, a $500 first deposit of every week reload, an early payout offer, accumulator boost, 0% margin boosted odds, and bore/draw promotion. You can also take part in multiple tournaments for a chance to take home huge cash prizes. In addition, the bookie has an eight-tier VIP scheme with enticing rewards including a personal VIP manager. BetOnline had only one ongoing promo of a 25% bonus for every fiat reload and 30% for every crypto reload as of writing this. There was no VIP program, but users could join an affiliate scheme where they could refer other gamblers to BetOnline and earn up to 200% of their referral-first deposits.
- Sports, Bets, and Odds: There is strong coverage of sports on both websites. You will find the likes of LaLiga, EPL, Serie A, NHL, NFL, MXA, UCL, NCAAFB, and MLB at BetOnline, as well as local tournaments from several countries including Spain, Egypt, Nigeria, Sweden, and Israel. Its competitor offers all the above-mentioned tournaments. Since its main focus is the international community, it doesn’t have a list of local competitions from many countries like BetOnline does. Wazamba, beats its counterpart in the number of sports, by listing 35+ against BetOnline’s 27 choices. The odds are pretty high too, averaging 95%+. It further offers more markets and both live and pre-match selections. Lastly, in-play enthusiasts will have more fun at Wazamba as it offers live streaming, unlike its competitor.
- Payments: You will have access to a wide range of payment options, regardless of which operator you pick. Crypto enthusiasts at Wazamba sportsbook transact in ETH, XRP, LTC, BTC, BCH, USDT, USDC, and DAI, while fiat users can only fund their accounts with Mastercard. However, the last option is not available for withdrawals. Its competitor, on the other hand, accepts BTC, AVX, BNB, BCH, ADA, DOGE ETH, LTC, MATIC, XRP, SHIB, SOL, XLM, USDT, TRX, USDC, and fiat methods like Person-to-Person and credit card payments. BetOnline’s transaction limits range from $10 to $500,000 depending on the method selected; its competition only allows a window of $20 to a maximum of $5,000 weekly. BetOnline offers instant payments for all digital coins and up to six days for fiat. Wazamba processes all withdrawals within one to three days.
- User Experience: While both operators come with a simple and intuitive interface, the general user experience might vary across multiple users depending on what matters the most to them. For example, if you are interested in bonuses, Wazamba will come out as your favorite operator. On the other hand, a high roller looking to transact huge amounts and cash out winnings quickly would rather go for BetOnline and forgo all the rewards offered by its competitor.
TrustDice vs. Wazamba
- Bonuses: Wazamba takes the lead when it comes to bonuses. It’s a $100 welcome perk and over six ongoing promos like the $500 weekly cashback on losses, $500 first deposit of every week reload, early payout offer, accumulator boost, 0% margin boosted odds and bore/draw promotion set it apart. TrustDice lacks a welcome deposit match cash bonus. However, it gives you a free bet upon registration, where you get a refund of up to $30 when you lose your first sports wager on odds of 1.6 and above. There were no existing customer promos and offers at Trust Dice as of writing this review. It also lacked a VIP program, compared to its counterpart which had an eight-tier loyalty scheme.
- Sports, Bets, and Odds: There’s a high resemblance between the sports betting choices of these two operators. You will find a wide range of markets and sports including soccer, darts, basketball, boxing, snooker, cycling, volleyball, basketball, and baseball. Top leagues like NBA, NFL, La Liga, Serie A, and Super Bowl are covered in both cases. The average payout differs slightly with TrustDice averaging 94%, while its counterpart offers about 95% return. Both live sections are impressive, but Wazamba takes it, as it is the only one with a live streaming feature. eSports lovers only have to make a choice based on preference as both operators cover the best range of titles.
- Payments: Regardless of the online sportsbook operator you choose, you’ll have access to a diverse selection of payment methods. TrustDice offers payment options in BTC, ETH, USDT, USDC, and TXT for crypto enthusiasts. Meanwhile, fiat users can only deposit in KRW, JPY, and EUR. TrustDice also features an in-built crypto exchange where users can purchase supported coins using payment methods such as Apple Pay, PayPal, and Mastercard. In comparison, its competitor accepts ETH, XRP, LTC, BTC, BCH, USDT, USDC, and DAI, and allows fiat users to deposit with Mastercard (although it’s not available for withdrawals). Both sportsbooks have zero fees for transactions. If you’re a high roller looking to make massive transactions, TrustDice may be the more suitable option for you
- User Experience: We had a great user experience with wagering on both operator platforms. TrustDice was particularly good for fast and huge payments. It also offered a live player chat function where we could interact with other gamers. It was however slower at refreshing the live section compared to its competitor. Wazamba, on the other hand, is a hotspot of bonuses and promos. Its interface takes a fun approach with vibrant colors and masked avatars creating a relaxed environment. Sign-up is easy on both websites. In terms of general intuitiveness, Wazamba takes the day according to this review.
According to the Wazamba review, the bookmaker has a lot to offer the cryptocurrency betting community. There is something for virtually all kinds of bettors among the thousands of sports markets, elite eSports, additional options like politics and entertainment, and live betting. Even if this is your first time visiting, you won’t feel any strain because of the incredibly user-friendly layout and lively theme. Utilize the many bonuses available to finance your gambling and spice it up. Despite being appropriate for all types of gamblers, the website’s low maximum transaction limits make it unsuitable for high rollers. You may wish to think about TrustDice or BetOnline if you want to play with more than $5,000.
Wazamba employs several steps to secure user data. First, it uses SSL encryption to protect all data that is transmitted between players and the sportsbook’s servers. Second, its strong policies ensure client information is only used for the purposes it was collected for and not shared with third parties. Finally, the operator runs regular security checks to identify and eliminate any security threats.
Users can choose from a vast selection of cryptocurrencies such as ETH, XRP, LTC, BTC, BCH, USDT, USDC, and DAI to make deposits that best fit their preferences. Additionally, fiat users can deposit funds into their gambling accounts using Mastercard.
To register, click on the green “Register” button in the vertical menu located on the right side of the website. Pick your favorite Wazamba hero, which will be your account’s avatar, and proceed. You will now be required to create a username, and strong password, then provide your email to complete the process. Don’t forget to accept the terms and conditions.
Just like we answered the question “Lucky Block sportsbook legit,” we believe you need to know how safe you are when wagering at Wazamba. This review found out that it’s licensed in Curacao by Antillephone N.V., meaning it’s legitimate and safe.
Recommended Sportsbooks Picks
I first started writing professionally in 2015 about different areas of the online gambling world, quickly becoming an expert in everything from video slots to playing perfect Blackjack. My whole world changed in 2016 when I discovered a Bitcoin faucet. As I discovered more about crypto, the crypto gambling world appealed to me due to combining two of my passions.More by Will Wood