There are so many sportsbooks asking for your business and they all seem the same so how do you choose which one to join? In fact they are not the same; some have better customer service but worse odds, some have better odds but a bad website and so on.
We have done all the research and testing for you and given the sportsbooks scores in 7 different areas. To find out which you would most enjoy betting with based on what you want just fill out these 7 questions.
How important are these to you?
How the recommendations are generated
- We give every sportsbook a ranking in each of the 7 items.
- If a sportsbook is highly ranked in something that is somewhat important they get points.
- If a sportsbook is highly ranked in something that is very important they get more points.
- If a sportsbook is low ranked for something that is somewhat important they lose points.
- If a sportsbook is low ranked for something that is very important they lose more points.
- No points are gained or lost for items that are not important to you.
- If 2 sportsbooks get the same score in your questionnaire we use the overall score from the full review as the tiebreaker.
To see how we rank the sportsbook in different areas please see our sportsbook reviews.