The World Cup has thrown up some fantastic games so far, but without a doubt, this is the biggest game so far. Spain set out a marker in their first game with a big win over Costa Rica. Germany on the other hand struggled massively against a very well-organized Japan side. It means that this is likely to be a big game for both sides. Spain will want to build on their fantastic start and Germany will want to put their bad start behind them. It’s not the only game of the day though, and Sunday will bring another day of fantastic soccer for viewers to enjoy.
Spain vs Germany: World Cup Markets
As we have already mentioned, this is a big game for both teams. If Spain wins then it will ensure qualification from their group. If Germany loses then they will most likely be eliminated. It makes it the first truly high-stakes game of the tournament between big teams. So, what are the markets that we expect to get value from in this game?
Spain vs Germany: Over/Under Market
This is likely to be one of the most valuable markets that you can find for this game. Both teams will be out to win. As such, we expect it to be an end-to-end game, hopefully with plenty of goals. So, the best value bets here are likely to be on around the over 2.5 goals in the game being scored. Of course, as is normally the case you can find value by using the in-play betting option. This is available at most of the best crypto sportsbooks, so it’s not too difficult to find the best value for your over/under bets.
Spain vs Germany: Goal Scorer Market
We’re mentioning this one because, in all honesty, we think it’s a market to avoid. It’s been a very difficult World Cup in terms of goal-scorer markets so far, and with neither Spain nor Germany having truly prolific players on their sides, it’s hard to call for an anytime or first goal-scorer bet. Dani Olmo was our choice in the last Spain game, but with Germany likely putting up a sterner test, we think this is probably too risky of a market to chance.
Japan vs Costa Rica: World Cup Markets
This is very likely going to be a game that ensures Japan make it through to the next round. Their surprise victory against Germany puts them in a very strong position, with the potential to qualify before playing the likely group winners, Spain. Costa Rica looked very poor against Spain in the last game, so it’s a good possibility that Japan will be able to walk away from this game with qualification in the bag.
Japan vs Costa Rica: Handicap Market
Although Costa Rica was undoubtedly poor in their last game, it goes without saying that they will put up a better fight in this game. However, that doesn’t mean that Japan won’t get the win. With it expected to be a closer game than Costa Rica’s last match, a +2 handicap bet on Costa Rica winning could provide a lot of value. Japan winning by a single goal would ensure that this bet is a sensible one that should provide good value.
Belgium vs Morocco: World Cup Markets
Belgium have had a strange start to the World Cup. Widely regarded as one of the favorites going into the tournament, they looked quite toothless against Canada. In fact, Canada arguably should come away from the match disappointed as many feel they did enough to get a point from the game. Belgium will most likely be looking to turn their lacklustre first-game performance around in their second game and get their World Cup up and running properly.
Belgium vs Morocco: Goal Scorer Markets
This is definitely a market where value can be found. Belgium might not have Lukaku ready to feature yet, but they still have plenty of players who can score goals. Our prediction for this game is a parlay on De Bruyne and Hazard to score at any time. Neither of them was at the top of their game in the first match, despite De Bruyne inexplicably winning man of the match, so expect them to come out firing to make qualification definite.
Belgium vs Morocco: Over/Under Market
Over 2.5 goals for the game is a definite possibility. Despite Belgium being the stronger team on paper, Morocco will still be up for the challenge. It should be an open game with plenty of goals. As is often the case, as the groups go forward and the positions start to open up, teams look to attack more often. This leads to more goals. We expect that value can be found for this game in that regard.
Croatia vs Canada: World Cup Markets
Croatia and Canada are both teams that want to kickstart their World Cup. Croatia stumbled to a goalless draw against Morocco in their first game, one that they were expecting to win. Canada came away from the Belgium game with a loss even though their play warranted much more. As such, this should be an exciting game with lots of options to find betting value.
Croatia vs Canada: Goal Scorer Markets
Jonathan David and Ivan Perisic are the two players that we feel have the best chance of scoring in this game. David will definitely want to rectify things after drawing a blank in his opening appearance. Either a single bet on either player to grab a goal or a parlay on both to score is where the best value can be found.
Croatia vs Canada: Over/Under Markets
Canada loves a high press. Croatia doesn’t quite have as much athleticism. As such, there’s a good chance of some cards being awarded in this game. Over 3.5 cards for both teams in this game should be a good value bet. Especially if you combine it with both goal scorers and over 1.5 goals as a parlay.
Best World Cup Crypto Sportsbooks
Finding the best world cup sportsbooks can be difficult at times. That’s why we have put together a fantastic range of top crypto betting sites for you to look over. All you need to do is look through our selection of top sites and you will be able to bet on the best games right away. Take a look at our recommended choices for the most trustworthy sites that offer the best service.
- Good range of crypto payments
- Excellent choice of sports
- Fantastic selection of betting markets
- Superb bonuses
- No traditional welcome bonus is available
- There are transaction fees in place
- Solid choice of cryptocurrencies for betting
- Players can use multiple cryptocurrencies on a single account
- Excellent selection of sports and betting markets
- Fast registration with easy access
- Live support sometimes uses a chatbot to communicate with players
- Withdrawal limits are pretty low
- Fast and secure deposits and withdrawals
- 24/7 customer support
- Multiple crypto options
- Multi-lingual support
- No welcome bonus
- Supports fiat and crypto transactions
- Impressive VIP rewards
- Mobile-friendly platform
- Excellent site design and layout
- Limited reload offers for existing punters
- There’s no downloadable mobile application
- Good odds.
- Better than Nitrogen Sports.
- Good option for US bettors.
- Good privacy.
- Longstanding trusted operator.
- Why does it exist as well as Nitrogen Sports?
- Bitcoin only.
- Lots of promos and offers
- High betting limits
- Attractive bonuses
- Unreliable customer support
- Big choice of different welcome bonuses
- Large selection of sports and markets
- Most popular cryptocurrencies available
- Fast payouts on withdrawals
- A minimum withdrawal amount of $50
- Fantastic sports welcome bonus
- Excellent crypto payment choices
- Huge range of sports betting markets
- Lots of crypto casino gaming options
- No mobile app
- Responsive 24/7 support
- Accepts crypto
- Holds a Curaçao license
- User-friendly interface
- No mobile app for iOS users
- Restricted in some countries
- No fees on crypto payments
- Fast transactions with instant processing
- Superb choice of sports betting markets
- Excellent live dealer games
- Live chat requires sign up before using
- No eSports betting options
- Superb free bet welcome bonus
- Accepts crypto as a payment method
- Features plenty of sports and markets
- Lots of different countries can play at Bruce Pokies
- Unknown operator and no license
- Maximum winnings of $50,000
- No live chat
- Crypto welcome bonus available for sports
- Good crypto payment choices
- Massive choice of sports and markets
- Features a Telegram support channel
- No on-site live chat
- Huge range of restricted countries
- Over 30 sports market
- European and Asian view
- Cryptocurrency accepted
- Few country restrictions
- No sportsbook promotions
- Absence of VIP/Loyalty program
- Fast payouts for crypto players
- Excellent range of poker games and events
- Virtual sports selection is superb
- Excellent welcome bonus, with a crypto option
- No sports or eSports options
- No live chat available