It’s been one of the most impressive World Cup tournaments of all time. Many people have said that it’s been the best ever, and the games that have been showcased definitely back this up. However, it’s coming to an end now. With just two games left, there’s not a lot of soccer left to play, so we’ve put together our betting guide for the last two games of the tournament. Take a close look, so that you can see what’s the best betting choice for you.
Croatia vs Morocco: Best Betting
This is likely to be a game that will be end to end. Both teams were the underdogs in their respective semi-final games, but they gave more than a good account of themselves. This is likely to be a game that goes end to end, neither team will want to end a good tournament on a loss. Forget what people say about the 3rd place playoff, this is a game that will mean a lot to both teams.
Croatia vs Morocco: Best Betting Goal Scorer Markets
Both teams have players in their rosters that can grab a goal. Morocco, in particular, has shown that even the players without big reputations are capable of scoring. This means that it’s a tough one to call for this game. We still feel that good value can be found with a wager on Ziyech to be an anytime goal scorer. Although he’s perhaps come underneath Hakimi as a top scorer and performer at the tournament so far, Ziyech is still a player with plenty of ability.
Expect him to show it in this game and grab a goal at some point during the game.
Croatia vs Morocco: Best Betting Over/Under Market
This is a market that a lot of people tend to ignore. However, we’re huge fans of this market due to the value that it can provide. Our suggestion for this game is over 2.5 goals in the game. You might be able to find better value if you wait to place the bet, but this could be an explosive game so place it before the game as well to cover your bases.
France vs Argentina: Best Betting
Without a doubt, this is the game that the majority of people expected going into the quarter-finals. Both France and Argentina have the strongest squads at the tournament and it’s shown as they have both progressed to the final. France in particular has managed to tough out some difficult situations to get there. Both England and Morocco pushed France very close, and it could be argued that France was outplayed in both games, especially the semi-final. The only thing that matters though is the end result. France came out with the win in both games, mainly due to their superior individual quality.
France vs Argentina: Best Betting Goal Scorer Market
Look, there’s only one obvious choice here. The two-star men, coming up against each other on the biggest stage. Messi and Mbappe may be teammates at PSG, for now at least, but in this game, they will be bitter rivals. Both men will want to help drag their country to the trophy, so expect at least a goal from each. If you want to create a parlay, our thoughts would add Alvarez to that list as well. He’s shown a good link-up with Messi at times and it could pay dividends again in the final.
France vs Argentina: Best Betting Over/Under Market
This should be a feisty affair. Both teams will be desperate to win. France to grab back-to-back World Cups and Argentina to help Messi cement his legendary status. Expect plenty of tackles to be flying in, so a bet on over 4.5 cards should be a safe wager. Over 0.5 goals in either half should provide good value too, especially if you use in-play betting to increase the odds that are offered.
Best Betting at Crypto Sportsbooks
Being able to place the best bets is an important part of finding the best value. There are a lot of excellent crypto sportsbooks out there at the moment, which is why we’ve provided the best list possible for our players. Just take a look through our top list of best crypto sportsbooks and you will be able to find the very best site to play at. You’ll be taking part in the very best betting in no time at all.
- Good range of crypto payments
- Excellent choice of sports
- Fantastic selection of betting markets
- Superb bonuses
- No traditional welcome bonus is available
- There are transaction fees in place
- Solid choice of cryptocurrencies for betting
- Players can use multiple cryptocurrencies on a single account
- Excellent selection of sports and betting markets
- Fast registration with easy access
- Live support sometimes uses a chatbot to communicate with players
- Withdrawal limits are pretty low
- Fast and secure deposits and withdrawals
- 24/7 customer support
- Multiple crypto options
- Multi-lingual support
- No welcome bonus
- Supports fiat and crypto transactions
- Impressive VIP rewards
- Mobile-friendly platform
- Excellent site design and layout
- Limited reload offers for existing punters
- There’s no downloadable mobile application
- Good odds.
- Better than Nitrogen Sports.
- Good option for US bettors.
- Good privacy.
- Longstanding trusted operator.
- Why does it exist as well as Nitrogen Sports?
- Bitcoin only.
- Lots of promos and offers
- High betting limits
- Attractive bonuses
- Unreliable customer support
- Big choice of different welcome bonuses
- Large selection of sports and markets
- Most popular cryptocurrencies available
- Fast payouts on withdrawals
- A minimum withdrawal amount of $50
- Fantastic sports welcome bonus
- Excellent crypto payment choices
- Huge range of sports betting markets
- Lots of crypto casino gaming options
- No mobile app
- Responsive 24/7 support
- Accepts crypto
- Holds a Curaçao license
- User-friendly interface
- No mobile app for iOS users
- Restricted in some countries
- No fees on crypto payments
- Fast transactions with instant processing
- Superb choice of sports betting markets
- Excellent live dealer games
- Live chat requires sign up before using
- No eSports betting options
- Superb free bet welcome bonus
- Accepts crypto as a payment method
- Features plenty of sports and markets
- Lots of different countries can play at Bruce Pokies
- Unknown operator and no license
- Maximum winnings of $50,000
- No live chat
- Crypto welcome bonus available for sports
- Good crypto payment choices
- Massive choice of sports and markets
- Features a Telegram support channel
- No on-site live chat
- Huge range of restricted countries
- Over 30 sports market
- European and Asian view
- Cryptocurrency accepted
- Few country restrictions
- No sportsbook promotions
- Absence of VIP/Loyalty program
- Fast payouts for crypto players
- Excellent range of poker games and events
- Virtual sports selection is superb
- Excellent welcome bonus, with a crypto option
- No sports or eSports options
- No live chat available